Some interesting sales...

Timid Tomas

For sale:

1) The Bitter & The Sweet - "I Won't Have Any Babies For you" (The Anything, Everything Records). Clean VG+. £600

2) The Swans Of New England Featuring Corinne Collier – "Hunting For Your Love" (Sounds Northeast Records). Clean VG+. Rare original of the record that Cannonball released the alternative cut of. £300. ON HOLD

3) Living Color - "Gotta Strange Feeling" / "Thank The Lord For Love" (Madhatter). VG (my play copy last few years). £250 SOLD

4) The Main Attraction - "I Got Love For My Baby" (Cindy). VG. Some pops and crackles (looks like some heat damage). Hard to find. £250

5) Nina Dunn - "Stay and Dance" / "If you Want My Love (Do It)" (Franco FD Inc.). VG-/VG (wounded record). Label is clean but "Stay" side has a small skip at the start and quite a few pops and crackles - could maybe be cleaned up. Other side plays better, although still with some noise (although luckily it is a nice loud pressing). £100

6) Calif. Soul Explosion - "Chain of Fools" / "The Feeling" (Pashlo). Clean. VG+. £50

I aim to always grade conservatively. Postage extra. Please PM to purchase!

Edited by Timid Tomas
Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

11 hours ago, Timid Tomas said:

For sale:

1) The Bitter & The Sweet - "I Won't Have Any Babies For you" (The Anything, Everything Records). Clean VG+. £600

2) The Swans Of New England Featuring Corinne Collier – "Hunting For Your Love" (Sounds Northeast Records). Clean VG+. Rare original of the record that Cannonball released the alternative cut of. £300. ON HOLD

3) Living Color - "Gotta Strange Feeling" / "Thank The Lord For Love" (Madhatter). VG (my play copy last few years). £250

4) The Main Attraction - "I Got Love For My Baby" (Cindy). VG. Some pops and crackles (looks like some heat damage). Hard to find. £250

5) Nina Dunn - "Stay and Dance" / "If you Want My Love (Do It)" (Franco FD Inc.). VG-/VG (wounded record). Label is clean but "Stay" side has a small skip at the start and quite a few pops and crackles - could maybe be cleaned up. Other side plays better, although still with some noise (although luckily it is a nice loud pressing). £100

6) Calif. Soul Explosion - "Chain of Fools" / "The Feeling" (Pashlo). Clean. VG+. £50

I aim to always grade conservatively. Postage extra. Please PM to purchase!

Living Color on th3 head pleeeese! 

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert