Northern Soul Pilot Episode Script - Need stories.

Mikekeeling12

Hi All.

As most of you know, I'm new to Northern Soul I got introduced to it for the past 2 years now. I'm an upcoming screenwriter as well, after watching "Northern Soul" a while ago, I started to come up with my own TV Show which is all about Northern Soul based in the 70's and is also based around myself, my friends and family. My main character will be me with a different name, but he also has anxiety and he meets a "lady friend" that introducers him into Northern Soul and helps him along the way with his anxiety.

I'm 15 pages into the script and they have just come home from a "randy night" lol, and his mum is quite supportive of it. There will be different twists, and plots along the way. But I need help, if anyone has any stories to tell whether  that's from fights you have seen, people you've met or anything! that I can add into the script would be awesome :)

Or if you have any suggestions on what "Could happen" with my main character, his name is Karl and his lady friend is called "Sally" she's older than him 39.

Kind Regards,

Michael :)

Social source share

1 hour ago, Mikekeeling12 said:

Hi All.

As most of you know, I'm new to Northern Soul I got introduced to it for the past 2 years now. I'm an upcoming screenwriter as well, after watching "Northern Soul" a while ago, I started to come up with my own TV Show which is all about Northern Soul based in the 70's and is also based around myself, my friends and family. My main character will be me with a different name, but he also has anxiety and he meets a "lady friend" that introducers him into Northern Soul and helps him along the way with his anxiety.

I'm 15 pages into the script and they have just come home from a "randy night" lol, and his mum is quite supportive of it. There will be different twists, and plots along the way. But I need help, if anyone has any stories to tell whether  that's from fights you have seen, people you've met or anything! that I can add into the script would be awesome :)

Or if you have any suggestions on what "Could happen" with my main character, his name is Karl and his lady friend is called "Sally" she's older than him 39.

Kind Regards,

Michael :)

How bizarre, like you, aged 27 i went out on a 'randy' evening in Blackpool, with a 39 year old woman, Veronica "Randy" Crawford. True story!

• Up vote 1
  • Listening now 1
Social source share