Introduction

Mikekeeling12

Hi All.

I'm new here and I would like to tell you my story, after moving in with my mum and stepdad on the 23rd of March 2020 when Covid Started they both introduced me to Northern Soul and I love it. I'm 27 years old from Nottingham, I have learning disabilities and anxiety but ever since we was allowed to go back out and things started to get to normal I went out with them every month to Northern Soul nights.

My favourite song is Indeed I do, do I love you by Frank Wilson. When I first started going to them people were shocked at how young I was. I have now made some good friends (even if they're older) lol.

I would love to make more friends if possible.

Kind Regards,

Michael

• Up vote 2
Social source share

3 hours ago, Amsterdam Russ said:

Welcome to Soul Source, Mike. :thumbsup:

Thank you so much :) I've been learning the dance moves and already got a lot of compliments for it :) I can't do all the fancy moves cuz of my scoliosis, but I can do the basics and that lol.

3 hours ago, Martyn Pitt said:

Hi Mike, always nice to see some younger ones on the scene, there is some wonderful music out there for you to discover. 

Thank you :) Oh I know, there's song that I don't know when they're played at Northern Soul nights but I know most of them now.

3 hours ago, Twoshoes said:

Welcome Mike, enjoy the journey you have much to discover 🎷🎶🎶👍

Thank you :) And I know I do lol.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!