Record dividers wanted

I got a pack of 7" plastic record dividers for Christmas about four years ago. Anyway, they're now falling to pieces - literally - whenever they're touched, which obviously is very annoying. I'm pretty certain they were exactly the make in the pic below and it seems apparent they were made of very low quality plastic if they've degraded in such a short period of time.

1881226177_Recorddividers.jpg.648851393ba74773b1be360b2f54f636.jpg

Any recommendations for something of a better quality?

Social source share

15 minutes ago, Stephen Houghton said:

Hi fella what I use is a piece of foamex cut to size .if you have a signage printers near you they have off cuts that go in the bin they will give them to you and they come in 3and 5 ml thickness they never ware out good luck 

Could be an option - thanks - although I'd really prefer something ready made.

Social source share

3 hours ago, Benji said:

I buy my dividers from protected.de:

https://protected.de/en/single-dividers-white-2021

25 pieces @ €7,90 plus post.

Don't know about shipping costs to NL. But I highly recommend that store. I get all my 7" and 12" stuff from them. Paper sleeves, plastic sleeves, cardboard sleeves, mailers etc.

Thanks, Benji. Bought sleeves and stuff from them before, but haven't done for some years - had forgotten all about them. :thumbsup:

Social source share

10 hours ago, Benji said:

I buy my dividers from protected.de:

https://protected.de/en/single-dividers-white-2021

25 pieces @ €7,90 plus post.

Don't know about shipping costs to NL. But I highly recommend that store. I get all my 7" and 12" stuff from them. Paper sleeves, plastic sleeves, cardboard sleeves, mailers etc.

They look a good price.  Dozens on ebay from the UK but they are pretty expensive for what they are 

Social source share

57 minutes ago, Chalky said:

They look a good price.  Dozens on ebay from the UK but they are pretty expensive for what they are 

Yes, I think they'll do the job - only need to e functional, not decorative.

And yes, the offerings on eBay are expensive, especially when factoring in all costs. A set of 25x7" plastic dividers (£14.12) + postage to NL (£13.24) + import charges (£8.10).

Item cost = £14.12. Additional costs = £21.22. Grand total = £35.46.

I don't think so! 

<Added>Oh, and just this second got a discount offer from Protected.de via email: €5 off on the occasion of my birthday. Perfect timing. Sold!

Edited by Amsterdam Russ
Addit info
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!