Any clue as to what this track may be?

Guest D McGuinness
Go to solution Solved by Alan T,

Guest D McGuinness

Hi all,

Not much to go on i am afraid, but trying to find a song i heard years ago. The voice is unknown to me as is the title. It may ring a bell to someone?

Danceable mid tempo great male vocal cant recognise the voice? and around  circa 1971-3?       

"Oh baby, go there over there on the other side of my dreams, sweet dreams" - something like that. 

I apologise that is ALL i have?

Hope someone maybe able to help?

Thanks

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest D McGuinness
2 hours ago, D McGuinness said:

Hi all,

Not much to go on i am afraid, but trying to find a song i heard years ago. The voice is unknown to me as is the title. It may ring a bell to someone?

Danceable mid tempo great male vocal cant recognise the voice? and around  circa 1971-3?       

"Oh baby, go there over there on the other side of my dreams, sweet dreams" - something like that. 

I apologise that is ALL i have?

Hope someone maybe able to help?

Thanks

PS Somewhere in my mind is the name "chuck" - does that help? - Ive tried and failed to find a link, but there are lots and lots of "chucks" and lots of songs out there. 

Social source share

Guest D McGuinness
12 hours ago, Alan T said:

WOW, a massive THUMBS UP for that Alan et al - been in and out actively looking for that for over a decade (solved here in a few hours) - must admit,  artist completely new name to me??? - big Thankyou :) 

ps i presume i mark this now as "solution"?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert