• Replies 14
  • Views 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hello Ray,

sorry for being a bit slow to respond. Don't worry about import duties; I always mark as gift and declare a value of only 4.00 EUR. I've sent quite a number of records to the UK last year and they all arrived well without any problems.

Please Paypal to:  peanutvendor@web.de

Please insert the amount on the right side of the Paypal form - where it reads "receiver gets".

You can also determine the currency - please select GBP (in order to avoid losses due to the low "in-house" exchange rate which PP applies).

Thank you and kind regards

Arne

Social source share

Hello Ray,

thank you for your payment. I have received 50.00 EUR. But the price was 50.00 GBP. At the moment the exchange rate is 1 GBP = 1.20 EUR. So 50 GBP will be equal to 60 EUR. Please add the missing balance of 10.00 EUR. Otherwise everything is fine and I'd send the record tomorrow after the the payment has been received in full.

Kind regards. Arne

P.S. Actually I would have preferred the payment in the "right" currency. I asked for GBP by intention - I'm using these funds for purchases in the UK. When I pay by EUR to a seller who is in the UK, I'll be losing 5% due to PayPal's low exchange rate. But I can agree to accept 60 EUR instead of 50 GBP. 

Social source share

Hello Ray,

your record went in the post today. The tracking number is # RM 662 725 828 DE.

You can trace it here:  https://www.dhl.de/de/privatkunden/dhl-sendungsverfolgung.html

Please drop me a line once the parcel has arrived.

Thanks again for your purchase and for the friendly communication. Appreciating!

Kind regards,

Arne

Social source share

19 minutes ago, Arne Karck said:

Hello Ray,

your record went in the post today. The tracking number is # RM 662 725 828 DE.

You can trace it here:  https://www.dhl.de/de/privatkunden/dhl-sendungsverfolgung.html

Please drop me a line once the parcel has arrived.

Thanks again for your purchase and for the friendly communication. Appreciating!

Kind regards,

Arne

Will do Arne cheers pal !

Social source share

Source Advert