More added, final reductions

Geeselad

Pm if interested, post. £3.00 UK.

Kent Meade And The Remington Sunshine - Funky To Me / The Bad One magic carpet WDJ- EX, JUST A LITTLE PEN ON LABEL. £35

Charles Earland - Drifting MERCURY EX now £45

Mongo And Mc Call* - So Help Me, Baby / Mongo And McCall audio arts- rare uptempo dancer WDJ- vg+, plays great. £25

Lou Courtney - Please Stay / You Can Give Your Love To Me EX BRILLIANT FUNK EDGED SOUL  verve  £40

Frankie Pighee & The Soulettes - Soul Feeling / If You Don't Think ex great and rare driving dancer, with great deep flip £70

The Ad Libs - Nothing Worse Than Being Alone / If She Wants Him share- ex £25 now £20

Patti & The Lovelites* - Love Bandit / I'm The One That You Need - cotillion- NM! Nice copy. £38 now £28

Joe Tex - All The Heaven A Man Really Needs DIAL NM! £20 now £18

Marva Whitney - Daddy Don't Know About Sugar Bear / We Need More (But Somebody Gotta Sacrifice) forte ex-. £30 now £25

Leon Austin* - Steal Away / Yesterday - king- ex now £100 now £85

Anderson Brothers I Can See Him Loving You (7", Promo, Unofficial) gsf- 70's styrene issue- ex £40now £30

Bobby Freeman - I'll Never Fall In Love Again- autumn ex Vinyl has light marks and pressing bubbles which do not effect play £70 no w £65

Edited by Geeselad
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now