Jimmy Mack -Palmer

Wheelsville1

• Replies 17
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

6 hours ago, Carlf said:

Where have all the copies been selling over the past six months. I can see the poor condition copy on discogs for £1.2k and the one on the JM auction, but nothing else in the previous six months. 

There's three on Popsike in last 12 months at £702, 750 and 875. All poor shape [as is copy referred to by John A].

Nice copy in May 2020 at $2200 [£1608].

Social source share

4 hours ago, Carlf said:

So, it appears the poor condition copies are probably giving a false impression of the price going down. I've just looked on discogs and there is a styrene reissue on the Palmer label listed, which I can't remember ever coming across before.

Funnily I mentioned the styrene copy above and there is one on Popsike so it does exist

Social source share

12 hours ago, John A said:

Here's one that finished on eBay yesterday. But this donut is losing loads of money by refusing to ship internationally https://www.ebay.com/itm/224698891784?hash=item345118fe08%3Ag%3AcLQAAOSwTgVhgsgm&nma=true&si=D3q0iYDabLsMe%2BV4ubXduQjixzk%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Bizarre not offering to overseas. He had Les Chansonettes listed the other week and sure it went for about 500 quid. 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

15 hours ago, Mark W said:

Bizarre not offering to overseas. He had Les Chansonettes listed the other week and sure it went for about 500 quid. 

It was a lot less than that! I would have gone a lot more than that and still probably have lost out if it was available to UK bidders.

IMG_0983.PNG

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert