Your most loved "double sider" 7s

Dear All,

My second post in the space of 24 hrs!! - Its very exiting all this!! :) i have a week off work.

I was wondering which double siders ie Value for money/and both sides Killer tunes (subjective i know) in the say £150.00 max budget are? I will listen to them as i want to build up a small/fairly inexpensive but loved record collection, also just out of interest really - Don't offer me any yet though, earwise i am a very slow burner.

My four favourite tracks ever both happen to be A/B sides of the same records. They are:

The Exits on Gemini - Brought it yesterday LOL :) , heard about two years ago - LOVE both tracks but money slightly more and i know probably an unpopular opinion??.

J R Robinson on Blue Candle - Have not got an original of course :( - only the re-issue - first heard both tracks about 15 years ago.

Taste is very very open (also love Jolene by Dolly Parton and most of ABBAs) but want to stick with "Soul" ! don't want to specify genres!

There MUST be a lot more out there?

Big thanks 

Social source share

18 hours ago, Dax Mcguinness said:

Dear All,

My second post in the space of 24 hrs!! - Its very exiting all this!! :) i have a week off work.

I was wondering which double siders ie Value for money/and both sides Killer tunes (subjective i know) in the say £150.00 max budget are? I will listen to them as i want to build up a small/fairly inexpensive but loved record collection, also just out of interest really - Don't offer me any yet though, earwise i am a very slow burner.

My four favourite tracks ever both happen to be A/B sides of the same records. They are:

The Exits on Gemini - Brought it yesterday LOL :) , heard about two years ago - LOVE both tracks but money slightly more and i know probably an unpopular opinion??.

J R Robinson on Blue Candle - Have not got an original of course :( - only the re-issue - first heard both tracks about 15 years ago.

Taste is very very open (also love Jolene by Dolly Parton and most of ABBAs) but want to stick with "Soul" ! don't want to specify genres!

There MUST be a lot more out there?

Big thanks 

Too Many to thank, but BIG thanks to ALL - keep em coming - some amazing bits on there ive never heard. However, i wanted to stick with record budgets max £150 - some of them i know are double/triple that - That should be a new blog ie "two for one" - best double siders EVER?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!