Jimmy Delphs - Almost

Supercorsa

I've just bought a copy of Jimmy Delphs Almost on Carla, I already have the Karen copy, but I was just wondering which was released first. The Carla or Karen issue? Then again was it Betty Lavette's version first? :yes:

One other thing whilst ordering this, I bought Jimmy Delphs - Feels Like Summers Coming On (Karen), blind. I figured it was worth a fiver with the names Wylie/Hestor on the label to buy it as well and save on combined postage, so if anyone has a soundclip it would be appreciated, thanks. :thumbsup:

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I've just bought a copy of Jimmy Delphs Almost on Carla, I already have the Karen copy, but I was just wondering which was released first. The Carla or Karen issue? Then again was it Betty Lavette's version first? :rolleyes:

One other thing whilst ordering this, I bought Jimmy Delphs - Feels Like Summers Coming On (Karen), blind. I figured it was worth a fiver with the names Wylie/Hestor on the label to buy it as well and save on combined postage, so if anyone has a soundclip it would be appreciated, thanks. thumbsup.gif

I had it on Karen then got shot of it when I obtained the Carla release, the flip on Carla is a far superior tune!!.....'I've Been Fooled Before' is a stonking piece of Detroit northern.

Don't know the other one on Karen, sorry.

Carla/ Karen....were'nt they names of one of the producers 2 daughters?? So i'm guessing they were released at the same time (Probably?)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert