Don't play anymore

I have just passed my soul room and thought I would go in and play a few tunes.but this time I didn't want to play the usual 100 ns one's, so got out a few I don't really play .

1,Martha Smith,as I watch you walk away

2,soul stirrers,trying to be your friend.

3,Bobby Taylor,just a little bit closer.

I totally forgot about how good they are but almost forgot about them, have you any hidden almost forgot tunes ,that give you that buzz again

• Up vote 3
Social source share

1 hour ago, Stephen Houghton said:

I have just passed my soul room and thought I would go in and play a few tunes.but this time I didn't want to play the usual 100 ns one's, so got out a few I don't really play .

1,Martha Smith,as I watch you walk away

2,soul stirrers,trying to be your friend.

3,Bobby Taylor,just a little bit closer.

I totally forgot about how good they are but almost forgot about them, have you any hidden almost forgot tunes ,that give you that buzz again

Bobby taylor track is superb.👍

• Up vote 1
  • Thanks 1
Social source share

7 hours ago, D9 Ktf said:

I'd thought about selling my Wilson Pickett - "Let Me Be Your Boy" till I played it!

It was many years since I'd played it and was really pleased with how good it is!

It's not going anywhere now, it's safely back into the collection.

The tune is fantastabulastic ! Eternal class-ic. That Correc-Tone copy look is the kill !

My copy is never far sitting next to Gino's and while I play them no sides get spared.

The flip side although not 'northern' in basic or commercial terms is immense as well !

• Up vote 2
Social source share

Lock-down meant I had time to sort out my haphazard library of records . I re-connected with many tunes and discovered tunes I did not know I had (and conversely many duplicates). Here's two that I really enjoyed again.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!