Tony Foden. R.I.P

10 minutes ago, Steviehay said:

Steve he was originally from Eccles   they moved to Wales and lived there until Tony and his mum moved to Nantwich  not long after that they moved to Sharston and lived there for quite a while until marie passed tony lived there for 2 years after this then moved back to old Colwyn where unfortunately yesterday he passed away he was my best mate from 1976 and will be sorely missed I will post on here when his funeral is when his brother let's me know 

Thanks Steve. So sorry.  He was a good lad. . 

Edited by Winsford Soul
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

Tony was a kind and gentle person always a pleasure to be with, this came as a great shock yesterday, he was really close with Carol, I know this has really upset her, it was only last Saturday she sang happy birthday to him (on your phone I think Stevie) when we were at Culcheth. 

He will be sadly missed, especially by his close friends 

Rest easy Tony

Love Martyn & Carol x

• Up vote 1
Social source share

she did and he was Martyn ,it was and still is a shock,to the fact i couldn't get any work done yesterday,i have so many stories about him i could write a book,i missed his visits to my house every tuesday when he moved but we kept in touch it is ironic that sunday i was going round to his bungalow to see him after the alldayer which i have in old colwyn today..we are dedicating that to his life i just hope he reserves a chair next to him for me xx...i am very touched by your kind words thank you 

Edited by Steviehay
  • Up vote 3
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone just an update,Anthony Foden's funeral will take place on Thursday 16th September at St Asaph crematorium at 12 noon for those coming from the Manchester end take junction 27A off the  A55 and head for Glascoed road follow for about a mile crematorium is on the left ,casual dress,donations to be made to national heart foundation ,please NO FLOWERS,no wake has been organised by the family but if you require refreshment the Plough inn is approx a mile away from the crematorium ,The Roe, LL17 0LU some of us are going there for a quick drink to celebrate Tony's life ,we hope to see a few of you attending myself and Ingrid are both devastated at the loss of our good friend SO WE HOPE TO GIVE HIM THE SEND OFF HE DESERVES with kind regards Steve  

• Up vote 1
  • Thanks 2
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!