Nooney Rickett.

Bit of help guys and girls.  While going through  a sales box at Stafford rangers I noticed a Nooney Rickett. Tomorrow is a brand new day. IT 107 Label looks Silver not Matt grey but then the deadwax reads 326 B . I used to have a definite original but was a long time ago now but I'm sure it was more digits. It was only £15 so not great loss 

Thanks in advance 

Ste. 

Social source share

14 minutes ago, D9 Ktf said:

My original has the logo IT in big letters, about 1" inch high.

I like it for the "Player, Play On" side, which I think is really good.

Thank you.  Yeah mine has the same approx 1 inch IT letters on the top.

Player play on is a great record that needs a few spins out and about   

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Looks like 2 proper 60's originals on this, NOONEY Rickett  IT 107, silver label, indentation before centre, No exclamation marks around IT, and NORMAN Rickett, IT 326, slightly darker silver label, indentation, but has exclamation marks around IT -  ''  IT  ''

• Up vote 3
Social source share

1 hour ago, Hill868 said:

Looks like 2 proper 60's originals on this, NOONEY Rickett  IT 107, silver label, indentation before centre, No exclamation marks around IT, and NORMAN Rickett, IT 326, slightly darker silver label, indentation, but has exclamation marks around IT -  ''  IT  ''

yes 2 originals as norman and noonie with silver labels.. i didnt make that clear in my first post

another one from pat brady`s £5 or 5 for £20 boxes of yesteryear

Edited by Dave Pinch
Social source share

Here's a scan.

Nooney Rickett . Tomorrow is a brand new day IT 107 with 326B in the run out. With slight indentation before the centre 

Looking like a boot then Gents thanks for all the help.

Len I'm coming for you mate😁😁😁 ( don't worry Len Dopson it's a different person from the Northwich area  ) 

Ste 

20210823_082502.jpg

Edited by Winsford Soul
  • Up vote 2
  • Thanks 1
Social source share

1 hour ago, Winsford Soul said:

Here's a scan.

Nooney Rickett . Tomorrow is a brand new day IT 107 with 326B in the run out. With slight indentation before the centre 

Looking like a boot then Gents thanks for all the help.

Len I'm coming for you mate😁😁😁 ( don't worry Len Dopson it's a different person from the Northwich area  ) 

Ste 

20210823_082502.jpg

ye its a boot ste

• Thanks 1
Social source share

23 minutes ago, Rick Scott said:

Well at least that has answered a few questions about this fab double sider of which both sides had spins over the years as you are all well aware

I played Tomorrow when first played out but soon switched to Player as i preferred that side

Thanks to all of you for your input 😉 

Rick. It certainly has cleared up a few things. This site always comes up with the goods.  Player, play on will now get re activated 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

2 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

Rick. It certainly has cleared up a few things. This site always comes up with the goods.  Player, play on will now get re activated 

Haha… yeah now it will be hunted down,cleared off the face of the earth into dj boxes and command 500 quid😂

• Up vote 2
Social source share

• 1 month later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!