Guest Neil Taylor

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest dundeedavie

the original is in fraternity but as yet i haven't spoke to anyone who has seen one ..... on the 100 club 23rd(?) anniversary single

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Hi Neil,think this one is the charmaines ,minus gigi,great record not for sale I'm afraid,you might have more luck searching out the released version on sue by Ike&Tina Turner

Mick

...are you saying that you have a copy on Fraternity, then, Mick? Ady and myself were talking about it up at Ace the other day and the general consensus is that it was never released and, seemingly, not even promoed. As with Davie, nobody that I know has ever seen one...

TONE

PS: It's going to be issued on one side of the upcoming batch of Kent 45s...

Social source share

You need to start looking in my sales box Neil, I just sold one mate. Sent the sound files to Kev & Geoff.

Best Phil.

How much ya`sell it for,might sell mine............depends :huh:

Social source share

£50 Ken

Cheers mate,i`ll wait for a email before i go lookin`for it!! :huh: what colour is it........orange or purple it will make it easier to find maybe!!

Edited by ken
Social source share

...are you saying that you have a copy on Fraternity, then, Mick? Ady and myself were talking about it up at Ace the other day and the general consensus is that it was never released and, seemingly, not even promoed. As with Davie, nobody that I know has ever seen one...

TONE

I wish I had it on fraternity tony,got it on the kent anniversary single,I was referring to the released version by Ike&Tina,was talking about the fraternity issue only last night
Social source share

Cheers mate,i`ll wait for a email before i go lookin`for it!! :ohmy: what colour is it........orange or purple it will make it easier to find maybe!!

You had yer`chance,taken it of the market :lol:

Social source share

Guest Neil Taylor

Sorry ken,for not getting in touch quicker.my daughter`s took over the p.c for the last two days.

if your still interested in selling,i`m still interested in buying it.

it`s a great record that needs playing more

best regards

neil

Social source share

Sorry ken,for not getting in touch quicker.my daughter`s took over the p.c for the last two days.

if your still interested in selling,i`m still interested in buying it.

it`s a great record that needs playing more

best regards

neil

Sent you a Email.

TONE

Release as been dropped bad master,replaiced by Betty Swan........so if anybody as one,hold on to it!!

Social source share

Source Advert