Contact For Henrik (user Id Cornelius) From Stockholm

jocko

• Replies 5
  • Views 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi there, does anyone have an email for a Henrik from Stockholm, he was on here under ID Cornelius but doesn't seem to have been around for a while, either email or phone no would do,.

Many thanks.

Jock

Hey Jocko,

I have had a problem with Henrik Cornelius recently and tried to contact him but to no avail. I then opened a dispute in paypal and he replied using paypal's dispute programme. I am waiting on a L.P from him which he has promised he has now posted.

He has had problems with his son he say's.

John

Social source share

Hey Jocko,

I have had a problem with Henrik Cornelius recently and tried to contact him but to no avail. I then opened a dispute in paypal and he replied using paypal's dispute programme. I am waiting on a L.P from him which he has promised he has now posted.

He has had problems with his son he say's.

John

Hi there, thanks for this, you dont have an email address do you or an ebay user id that I could try and get him on,

He was registered here but hasnt been on site since 17/01.

Cheers

Jock

Social source share

Hi there, thanks for this, you dont have an email address do you or an ebay user id that I could try and get him on,

He was registered here but hasnt been on site since 17/01.

Cheers

Jock

Pm'd you his e-mail address.

You could also try back pages in the 'Sales' section on here (about page 6/7, I think) and you'll find his postings. Click on his name and you'll get some info including how to send him a message through soul source.

Let me know how you get on.

John

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert