Soul Essence - Any Bed & Breakfast Recommendations

Geoff

I've booked to go to Soul Essence in Great Yarmouth in April, can anyone on Soul Source recommend a decent B&B fairly near to the Raynscourt Hotel, that won't mind me creeping in some time early in the morning. Looks like I'll be on my own so will need single room.

Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

There are plenty literally just round the corner, normally full of people attending the weekender - can not remember their names though! No doubt Gavin Page will post up a few names for you when he next logs in.

Social source share

I've booked to go to Soul Essence in Great Yarmouth in April, can anyone on Soul Source recommend a decent B&B fairly near to the Raynscourt Hotel, that won't mind me creeping in some time early in the morning. Looks like I'll be on my own so will need single room.

Try the Marine Lodge

email address is marinelodge@aol.com

Tel 01493 331120

Social source share

Guest Karen Heath

Geoff,

We stay in Marine Lodge-it is only a few footsteps from the venue and they understand perfectly that guests will be coming home at all hours!

Social source share

Guest Glawsters Best

Geoff,

We stay in Marine Lodge-it is only a few footsteps from the venue and they understand perfectly that guests will be coming home at all hours!

yeah the marine lodge is the place Gail and myself have booked in we stay there all the time it's comfortable clean

Leon

Edited by Glawsters Best
Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

yeah the marine lodge is the place Gail and myself have booked in we stay there all the time it's comfortable clean

Leon

How can we forget the 06.00 fire alarm :wicked::ohmy:

Will get a list together - There are loads of places all full of drunken people.

Social source share

Guest Glawsters Best

How can we forget the 06.00 fire alarm :ohmy::lol:

Will get a list together - There are loads of places all full of drunken people.

polly & marie's room :wicked: the joint

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

A couple to be going on with -

Marine Lodge -01493 331120.

The Clarence 01493 843507.

The Blyth house (basic B& cool.gif 01493 843329.

Also try the Tourist Board. You want the Euston Road area.

Social source share

Guest stromberg

reserved my weekend ticket today on the phone via Sue and also asked for accomodation recommendations(now, that sounds good smile.gif ) she mentioned the Mariner Lodge and also the Winchester(left phone numbers at work). I will try to book in the mariner Lodge then tomorrow, will need a single room as well..

if they know that the daily routine of their guests can change a bit..can only be a good thing then :ohmy:

looking forward already so much,

cheers,

Stefan

Social source share

A couple to be going on with -

Marine Lodge -01493 331120.

The Clarence 01493 843507.

The Blyth house (basic B& cool.gif 01493 843329.

Also try the Tourist Board. You want the Euston Road area.

Gavin are there any weekend passes still left, I was going to try and talk Woody into going but need to phone him, dont want to get him into it if no tickets left.

Cheers

Jock

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

Gavin are there any weekend passes still left, I was going to try and talk Woody into going but need to phone him, dont want to get him into it if no tickets left.

Cheers

Jock

Jock

Yes there are some left. Just tell Woody he is bloody going ! Stan has booked.

Be god to see you my old friend been far tooooooo long !

Social source share

I have the name of a great B&B close to the Raynscourt... bit I don't recall it right now... the leaflet is in my travel case.

Never missed a Soul Essence, been to all 24 of them, but only ever stayed onsite once. Probably stayed in 20 different places.. but my recent find is the best.

If anyones really stuck, please pm me and I'll let you know this weekend.

Getting excited now Gavin.

Just Bloody Marvellous!

Sean Hampsey

On Behalf of Great Yarmouth Tourist Information

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

I have the name of a great B&B close to the Raynscourt... bit I don't recall it right now... the leaflet is in my travel case.

Never missed a Soul Essence, been to all 24 of them, but only ever stayed onsite once. Probably stayed in 20 different places.. but my recent find is the best.

If anyones really stuck, please pm me and I'll let you know this weekend.

Getting excited now Gavin.

Just Bloody Marvellous!

Sean Hampsey

On Behalf of Great Yarmouth Tourist Information

Sean, Me to mate - Build up started early this year. The fact that people booked as they left last year has not help'd

Gav

How many sleeps ?

Social source share

Thanks for all the replies.

It seems the Marine Lodge is full, certainly no single rooms left, couldn't get through to the Clarence or Blyth House, I will try again, but has anyone got any other recommendations? Any help appreciated.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert