Donny Burks "you Never Know What You Have"

Micksmix

Donny Burks "you never know what you have/I was satisfied" Metromedia (demo)M- £60(sold)

Fats Domino"if you don't know what love is" ABC Paramount(demo) Ex £25

Exsaveyons "I don't love you no more" Smoke M- £20

Ronnie Walker "it's a good feeling" ABC M- £15

Tammi Terrell "this old heart of mine" Motown M- £10

The Martinels "I don't care" Success M- £25

Leo Price c/u "lucky lady" £250

if interested PM me P+P is extra

Edited by micksmix
Social source share

• Replies 36
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Donny Burks "you never know what you have/I was satisfied" Metromedia (demo)M- £60

Leo Price c/u "lucky lady" £250

if interested PM me,P+P is extra

Leo Price............ top top tune!!!!........ far to cheep!!!!!

Social source share

Hi Kev,sounded the dogs bo**oc!s when flanny played it last night,if you don't know it.......can only say this will go up in price,sounds like a sales pitch :wicked:

soundclip of the excellent donny burks from the refo soul library in the bottom left of this post,failed miserably trying to upload it myself :thumbsup: richie I'll keep you posted

Mick

Social source share

Donny Burks "you never know what you have/I was satisfied" Metromedia (demo)M- £60

Leo Price c/u "lucky lady" £250(sold)

bump

Edited by micksmix
Social source share

Donny Burks "you never know what you have/I was satisfied" Metromedia (demo)M- £60(sold)

Leo Price c/u "lucky lady" £250(sold)

updated Edited by micksmix
Social source share

Guest mark shepherd

my donny burk will be with me soon i believe and it will snuggle nicely between my soon arriving differences and my lately arrived marshall,donovan and broomfield, now p**s off and leave me alone :yes:

masterpiece on YPSI, would'nt give it house room, but would of about 2 years ago :yes:

Social source share

my donny burk will be with me soon i believe and it will snuggle nicely between my soon arriving differences and my lately arrived marshall,donovan and broomfield, now p**s off and leave me alone whistling.gif

masterpiece on YPSI, would'nt give it house room, but would of about 2 years ago :wicked:

what's the differences go for now? sold mine seven or eight years ago for £250!!!
Social source share

Guest mark shepherd

what's the differences go for now? sold mine seven or eight years ago for £250!!!

bout £650-£750 i think is the general consensus

shep thumbsup.gif

Social source share

my donny burk will be with me soon i believe and it will snuggle nicely between my soon arriving differences and my lately arrived marshall,donovan and broomfield, now p**s off and leave me alone :lol:

masterpiece on YPSI, would'nt give it house room, but would of about 2 years ago :hypo:

IS THIS SO...

been looking for this for a while too nev, it goes for around about £150, but hard to track down.

shep :yes:

TAKEN FROM MY ARTICLE REGARDING "MASTERPIECE-LOVE AFFAIR" DATED 10/12/2006.

LOOK AT YOUR BOX FORUM!

REST MY CASE SHEP :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest mark shepherd

ok seems like 2 years since i stopped looking for it, too many records too little time.

anyway who are you the soul police shades.gif

in my opinion, in the year 2007, there are infinately better records than this

Social source share

ok seems like 2 years since i stopped looking for it, too many records too little time.

anyway who are you the soul police shades.gif

in my opinion, in the year 2007, there are infinately better records than this

totally agree mate

endless supply and chasing em is ok but you gotta pay for em when you find em!

p.s does'nt mean the older ones are crap though.and i never had you down as a quitter.lol

seeya at the brit (lookin forward so much to some great choons) thumbsup.gif and whatever your playing.

Social source share

The Donny Burkes is a great tune, it always sounds like it should be played back to back with Unique Blend - Yes I'm in love. Very similar groove. So many great crossover tunes around that don't break the bank.

Jordi

very good idea,shep has em both so look forward to listening to em back to back at north brit!

thumbsup.gif nev

Social source share

Guest mark shepherd

very good idea,shep has em both so look forward to listening to em back to back at north brit!

thumbsup.gif nev

isnt unique blend a little played out ???

Social source share

Yes it is / was. When I used to play Donnie Burkes it wasn't though, about 4 or 5 years back. I was just saying they sound right next to each other.

Jordi

Jordi

dont be offended by sheps remarks,they are intended as "off the cuff" and not really meant as a skit at you. Shep has been playing unique blend for a while now ,he has a very high boredom threshold and likes to change his sets quite frequently!

just so happens Donny burks is quite new to him ,kinda "flava of the month"

nice guy really,with excellent taste in soul and some beautiful records to boot(not bootlegs)

what some of us would give for a copy of unique blend..heavenly track.

Shep mate, get it back outta the garage and into the playbox for the North Brit.

Nev thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Jordi

dont be offended by sheps remarks,they are intended as "off the cuff" and not really meant as a skit at you. Shep has been playing unique blend for a while now ,he has a very high boredom threshold and likes to change his sets quite frequently!

No offence taken at all Nev thumbsup.gif . I do happen to think Unique Blend was too played out a couple of years ago, although I haven't actually heard it for a while now. I do love the record though, in fact I love all their records.

Jordi

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert