The Best Label Designs

Rushden Vic

always found one of the great things about collecting soul 45s is the vast array of labels and designs so thought it would be a good idea to post your favourite looking labels heres two of mine chicago,s betty label and from the west coast reness

Edited by beachcomber
Social source share

• Replies 119
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Nice strong yellow in a green sleeve :no:

I reckon you're just showing off Mr Potts :unsure:

My nomination in this category has to be "Ruby Jean - Roving girl - Monster Masters 1" - cracking song and a tip-top label!

Unfortunately i have yet to suss out the uploading side of things but i'm sure someone else can help me out here!

martin.

Social source share

Guest smigger

i like the "star design" as well

post-1531-1169813213_thumb.jpg

post-1531-1169813257_thumb.jpg

Yeah, but we all know you've got a shit taste, Thorsten. :shades:

Don't know how to upload stuff but mine would be the TRIBE label.

Social source share

Guest smigger

yes, leaving tomorrow, did i tell you bout´ the old guy with the radio station i´m goin to see..... :shades:

Swine!

I'll call you later b4 people get bored of us flirting.

Social source share

I reckon you're just showing off Mr Potts :P

My nomination in this category has to be "Ruby Jean - Roving girl - Monster Masters 1" - cracking song and a tip-top label!

Unfortunately i have yet to suss out the uploading side of things but i'm sure someone else can help me out here!

martin.

Hi Martin !

Showing off :rolleyes: me? :wub:

Looking forward to seeing the Monster Master, love that little cartoon monster, like you say good song !

Toodle pip,

Mr Pottsy

Social source share

also.....any red and white demo's, especially Okeh and UK Tamla Motown, Stateside etc.... :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Must admit Really like the green UK Tamla Motown demo's too.

In fact i quite like a lot of the British lables, another that springs to mind is the red & white Beacon lable , always thought that was a good design.

P.s.

We did a similar thread a few months back, perhaps someone could link them as there was some good scans there too.

post-5566-1169840298_thumb.jpg

post-5566-1169840474_thumb.jpg

Social source share