Pete S

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest biggray1

Wow and yes Pete you are good too us,Rays was fantastic,and its nice to know that his work is still liked and respected today. Thanx for sharing Pete.

Social source share

If I said "WHAT A VOICE" I would be preaching to the converted , wouldn't I ?

And now actually seeing footage of Ray, I am intrigued how he would have been perceived by audiences back in his performing prime with the disability concerning his arm ... obviously made no difference judging by this video.

Which is why it would also be interesting to see some original 6T's footage of Walter Jackson as I've read (and seen photographs) of him performing on stage with crutches due to the fact that he suffered from polio as a child.

Haven't been able to source any footage of Walter Jackson to date, are you aware of any Pete?

Social source share

If I said "WHAT A VOICE" I would be preaching to the converted , wouldn't I ?

And now actually seeing footage of Ray, I am intrigued how he would have been perceived by audiences back in his performing prime with the disability concerning his arm ... obviously made no difference judging by this video.

Which is why it would also be interesting to see some original 6T's footage of Walter Jackson as I've read (and seen photographs) of him performing on stage with crutches due to the fact that he suffered from polio as a child.

Haven't been able to source any footage of Walter Jackson to date, are you aware of any Pete?

I bet there is some - when I first started putting stuff on youtube I got an email from a guy who said he had a huge collection of soul and r&b, did I want to swap...he sent this list and to be honest it was overwhelming, he seemed to have every show ever broadcast. I intended to go back and look properly but forgot all about it til now. he wouldn't sell anything though, only trade, so he probably had everything I'd got.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert