• Replies 14
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

if you like and want to buy one i can lay my hands on a copy :rolleyes:

PROB CANT AFFORD IT SHEP!

SEEN THE THREAD ON ITS VALUE RECENTLY ,WAS JUST INTERESTED IN HEARING IT.

OFF T BIG C T'NEET IF YA GANNIN(PRACTICIN ME GEORDIE)

ANYWAY STOP SNOOPING FOR SALES

NEV

Social source share

jurys out

got a kinda beat that suits todays uptempo crowd but prefer something more soulful myself.not knocking it but could've been around 30 yrs ago and no one would give 2hoots today.somewhere along the line weve lost the whole souful plot imho??? give me arabians-please take a chance or robert tanner-sweet memories or mr lucky-i was born to love you or ......do i need to go on ...hmmm yes i do:

1)phonetics-just a boys dream

2)paramounts-i wont share it

3)stunners -nobody but me

4)natural four -hanging on to a lie

5)chancellors-all the way from heaven

6)constellations- i dont know about you

7)honey bees-never in a million yrs

8) robert tanner-sweet memories

9)willie jones-my baby aint no plaything

10)freddie butler-save your love for me

ayye now thems pure soul choons that i wanna dance to and not this tryin to discover something that sounds like them 100 mile an hr stuff from 30 yrs back!

Social source share

jurys out

got a kinda beat that suits todays uptempo crowd but prefer something more soulful myself.not knocking it but could've been around 30 yrs ago and no one would give 2hoots today.somewhere along the line weve lost the whole souful plot imho??? robert tanner-sweet memories or mr lucky-i was born to love you or ...

ayye now thems pure soul choons that i wanna dance to and not this tryin to discover something that sounds like them 100 mile an hr stuff from 30 yrs back!

Hi Nev,

Not sure where your coming from on this one - respect your opinion on the record, but quote - "Somewhere along the line weve lost the whole soulful plot imho????", and "not this tryin to discover something that sounds like them 100 mile an hr stuff from 30 yrs back" un-quote.

"Mr Lucky" - one of my fav's thumbsup.gif personally love "Neal Kimble" but the above comment's :unsure:

IMO

regard's Karen

Social source share

Hi Nev,

Not sure where your coming from on this one - respect your opinion on the record, but quote - "Somewhere along the line weve lost the whole soulful plot imho????", and "not this tryin to discover something that sounds like them 100 mile an hr stuff from 30 yrs back" un-quote.

"Mr Lucky" - one of my fav's thumbsup.gif personally love "Neal Kimble" but the above comment's :unsure:

IMO

regard's Karen

HI KAREN

FIRST LESSON IN FORUM DISCUSSION...

NEVER GET INVOLVED IN DEBATE WHEN YOU'VE HAD A SKIN FULL!(CHECK MY TIME OF POSTING)

I MUST APOLOGISE TO ANYONE WHO MAYBE TOOK THE ABOVE COMMENTS TO HEART.I GUESS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY WAS I PERSONALLY PREFER MY SOUL TO BE SILKY SMOOTH ,ALTHOUGH I AM VERY DIVERSE AND NOT ONE DIMENSIONAL .

ALSO WANTED TO SEE WHAT ALL THE FUSS WAS ABOUT WITH THE NEAL KIMBLE CHOON AND WAS ,LETS SAY ,NOT BLOWN AWAY BY THIS RECORD .DON'T GET ME WRONG ITS AN OK RECORD BUT NOT A CRAZY PRICE RECORD.

THANKS

NEV

Social source share

HI KAREN

FIRST LESSON IN FORUM DISCUSSION...

NEVER GET INVOLVED IN DEBATE WHEN YOU'VE HAD A SKIN FULL!(CHECK MY TIME OF POSTING)

I MUST APOLOGISE TO ANYONE WHO MAYBE TOOK THE ABOVE COMMENTS TO HEART.I GUESS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY WAS I PERSONALLY PREFER MY SOUL TO BE SILKY SMOOTH ,ALTHOUGH I AM VERY DIVERSE AND NOT ONE DIMENSIONAL .

ALSO WANTED TO SEE WHAT ALL THE FUSS WAS ABOUT WITH THE NEAL KIMBLE CHOON AND WAS ,LETS SAY ,NOT BLOWN AWAY BY THIS RECORD .DON'T GET ME WRONG ITS AN OK RECORD BUT NOT A CRAZY PRICE RECORD.

THANKS

NEV

gotta agree Nev it is over priced but thats all due to demand and folk more than willing to pay those prices. Personally think it's a good dancer and it has filled the floor when I've played out out but maybe it's a touch too long and needs fading.

Social source share

gotta agree Nev it is over priced but thats all due to demand and folk more than willing to pay those prices. Personally think it's a good dancer and it has filled the floor when I've played out out but maybe it's a touch too long and needs fading.

must admit chalky after a few plays its startin to get better shades.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert