Hitsville Chalky & Craig Radio Stoke

Craig W

I've just confirmed with Hitsville Chalky who has been really poorly with the flu that he will be well enough (brave soldier)to appear live with me on The Mary Fox Soul & Motown show on BBC Radio Stoke which goes out live between 7-9 pm.

We will be on around 7-15 having a general chat and spinning a couple of tunes each.

The show can be tuned into on your radio on 94.6 fm

or

listen live on line at https://www.bbc.co.uk/stoke/radiostoke/index.shtml press the listen live button to launch the player.

If you cant catch it live go here to listen to a recording of it and for information on the show

https://www.bbc.co.uk/stoke/entertainment/music/northern_soul/index.shtml

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just like you did me - yvonne vernee -

13561 refosoul

Chalky's just spoken with Yvonne Vernee and all bieng well will get a live link with her on the show tonight. Fingers crossed.

Hope you both have a good time, sorry to hear that chalky has'nt been well. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Came out the studio tonight and had a £60.00 parking fine slapped on my windscreen. Someone must have put some kind of bad luck curse on me.

NOW, I WONDER WHO THAT COULD BE? :thumbsup: NEVER MIND CRAIG SHAKE THE DUST OFF, AND CARRY ON WITH WHAT YOU ARE DOING IN LIFE, BECAUSE YOUR DOING A GOOD JOB :lol:

Social source share

THANKS SUE, HAD THE FLU ALL WEEK WHAT I NEED IS ANOTHER HOT PHAL VINDALOO SO WE MUST ARRANGE ANOTHER NIGHT DOWN THE CURRY PLACE :thumbsup:

LOOK FORWARD TO IT, ONLY DONT ASK ME TO TRY WHAT YOUR EATING, YUK :lol::lol:

Social source share

Well Done to Chalky and Craig :lol:

It was a great show interesting chat and nice to hear Yvonne Vernee all the way from the USA Particularly well done to Chalky who was flued up :huh: but still soldiered on and has for Craig fancy getting a Parking ticket thmbdn.gif

Well done with your quest to build up your venue :lol: xx

Social source share

Came out the studio tonight and had a £60.00 parking fine slapped on my windscreen. Someone must have put some kind of bad luck curse on me.

Exactly the same thing happened to me a few years back mate....8.00 p.m. on a friday night in the pissing rain and some jobsworth parking warden with nowt better to do than scour the streets of Hanley!

I tried to get away with it by telling them I was delivering promotional items to Radio Stoke (I was taking in some free tickets so it was kinda the truth :huh: )

but they were having none of it...b*stards.

P.S. Welcome to Stoke... :lol:

Social source share

Well Done to Chalky and Craig :lol:

It was a great show interesting chat and nice to hear Yvonne Vernee all the way from the USA Particularly well done to Chalky who was flued up :huh: but still soldiered on and has for Craig fancy getting a Parking ticket thmbdn.gif

Well done with your quest to build up your venue :D xx

Well said widow twanky :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert