• Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest uroffal

I WAS A FOOL - POWERTREE OR KNOX.........HOW MUCH FOR ONE NOW?

AVAILABILITY?

CHEERS :thumbsup:

Would have thought you'd pck up a Powertree copy for around £150, still not common though.

Not sure about the Knox one as haven't seen one for a while.

Social source share

I had a Powertree demo sold it privately for £300. a couple of year's back. POWERTREE DEMO was on 2 white sticker's that met across the top, above the address. Found out later with the kind help from other ss member's that underneath the sticker was a KNOX Issue ohmy.gif I had never been brave enough to remove it, but other's had. I read the PT demo was a world one off - thank god it turned out not to be so, as I'd already sold mine.

The Knox Issue is the first release, then the intentional Powertree Demo is actually a Knox Issue with a PT demo sticker covering the Knox - then you have the Powertree Issue.

Then I got another surprise - Martyn a ss member told me he was the guy that I'd originally bought my copy from - he found it in a second hand store in U.S.A - he left about a dozen behind.....

Just as a matter of interest and collector's who like me - love foreign stuff - it also came out on Dutch C.N.R and Belgium Cardinal label. If interested Michel Capon, (can't remember correct spelling) from Belgium, (will find his number if your interested) had a copy for sale, though think he'd sold it last time I spoke to him.

Label scan's of each....

post-3993-1168905210_thumb.jpg

post-3993-1168905974_thumb.jpg

post-3993-1168906096_thumb.jpg

post-3993-1168906118_thumb.jpg

post-3993-1168906160_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Guest the dukester

I had a Powertree demo sold it privately for £300. a couple of year's back. POWERTREE DEMO was on 2 white sticker's that met across the top, above the address. Found out later with the kind help from other ss member's that underneath the sticker was a KNOX Issue :rolleyes: I had never been brave enough to remove it, but other's had. I read the PT demo was a world one off - thank god it turned out not to be so, as I'd already sold mine.

The Knox Issue is the first release, then the intentional Powertree Demo is actually a Knox Issue with a PT demo sticker covering the Knox - then you have the Powertree Issue.

Then I got another surprise - Martyn a ss member told me he was the guy that I'd originally bought my copy from - he found it in a second hand store in U.S.A - he left about a dozen behind.....

Just as a matter of interest and collector's who like me - love foreign stuff - it also came out on Dutch C.N.R and Belgium Cardinal label. If interested Michel Capon, (can't remember correct spelling) from Belgium, (will find his number if your interested) had a copy for sale, though think he'd sold it last time I spoke to him.

Label scan's of each....

Yes mate would be interested in a copy thumbsup.gif

Social source share

I had a Powertree demo sold it privately for £300. a couple of year's back. POWERTREE DEMO was on 2 white sticker's that met across the top, above the address. Found out later with the kind help from other ss member's that underneath the sticker was a KNOX Issue ohmy.gif I had never been brave enough to remove it, but other's had. I read the PT demo was a world one off - thank god it turned out not to be so, as I'd already sold mine.

Label scan's of each....

I remember this being discussed last year.

A few listed on Popsike https://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php...ext=paul+sindab

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert