Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Trevski

Lovely tune Trev

Will probably give it a spin tonight at Burnley

Hope you get a copy soon

cheers

paul

One of the classiest slices of female mid-tempo, pure magic!

Social source share

Guest mrs norman maine

Anyone got a Sea-shells VG+ or better, they are prepared to part with??

Yes to the first part of the question, no to the second. :thumbsup:

Sorry Trevor, couldn't resist. It is a lovely, lovely record. Good luck, hope you find one.

Social source share

Guest Trevski

:angry:

Yes to the first part of the question, no to the second. :D

Sorry Trevor, couldn't resist. It is a lovely, lovely record. Good luck, hope you find one.

:thumbsup: very funny!!

If I do get a copy, it will be the third one i've had, will have to learn to hang on to 'em.

Social source share

If I do get a copy, it will be the third one i've had, will have to learn to hang on to 'em.

I was the lucky recipient of one of them, so thanks to you and Jo for that, it is indeed a lovely record, good luck in your quest......Happy New Year Trev.

Derek.

Social source share

Guest Trevski

I was the lucky recipient of one of them, so thanks to you and Jo for that, it is indeed a lovely record, good luck in your quest......Happy New Year Trev.

Derek.

You were indeed Derek, and Jo's f**ked off with the other un!!!! (well, it was actualy hers.... :thumbup: )

Happy new year to you, old chap! hope to si'thee soon!

Social source share

Guest Trevski

without wishing to be annoying, what does it go for now? Don't think the wife would let me sell mine unless there was something nice in it for her (like a holiday rolleyes.gif - and I don't mean a week at Butlins....)

Think you might get a week-end at a b&b in Filey mate! £200-ish is my best price.

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

Source Advert