Mak

• Replies 8
  • Views 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

And i've just bought the L.p on ebay for next to nothing! There's a few on there, well there was just before xmas.

Cheap as chips and it's got another good dancer on too!

I saw them , it looked like the album has been re-issued, I was lucky to get the only original among them. Your right though , brilliant dancer track.

Social source share

I saw them , it looked like the album has been re-issued, I was lucky to get the only original among them. Your right though , brilliant dancer track.

hi Mak, as been's said,cheap as chips til you want one!!.Love E.O.N.,great smoldering track that needs playing.On Shout Alabama is it not.

Maybe someone could give it a spin soon :thumbup:

BTW, saw Mick Padley(PAGS) over crimbo,says hello,,,,,Kev.

Edited by KevH
Social source share

Yep, superb SOUL LP !!!

Another one in the face to the "I couldn't be arsed carrying LP's about" brigade

:unsure:

The Reissue album "Shout Bamalama - The Best Of Mickey Murray"

post-6943-1167501988.jpg

Contains Three Buddy Scott & Jimmy Radcliffe songs: "East Of Nowhere", "Try To Hide From Love" and the quintessentially strange love dancer "The Pig And The Pussy Cat".

Social source share

The Reissue album "Shout Bamalama - The Best Of Mickey Murray"

post-6943-1167501988.jpg

Contains Three Buddy Scott & Jimmy Radcliffe songs: "East Of Nowhere", "Try To Hide From Love" and the quintessentially strange love dancer "The Pig And The Pussy Cat".

THE PIG AND THE PUSSYCAT IS NOT ON THE ORIGNAL LP, do you have a sound file please

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert