Which Label For Xmas?

Guest chorleybloke

Guest chorleybloke

A fanciful dilemma with Xmas round the corner...

If you could have your pick of a complete run of one particular label as a Xmas prezzy, which would you choose?

Think I'd probably go for Arctic

Or perhaps Mello :lol:

Cheers....

Pete in Perth :shades:

[totally jacked off with cricket jibes]

Social source share

• Replies 34
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest vinylvixen

CLOCK :thumbsup:

All together now....DOODOODAHBAH.... :shades:

now then, now then....it's a tough choice - I think Thelma or UK Capitol 66 Series on demo.... yes.gif or, like Tony, Coxsone/ Studio One...wouldn't that be looovely :thumbsup: Jo

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

All together now....DOODOODAHBAH.... :thumbsup:

now then, now then....it's a tough choice - I think Thelma or UK Capitol 66 Series on demo.... yes.gif or, like Tony, Coxsone/ Studio One...wouldn't that be looovely :thumbsup: Jo

Has anyone got a clip of Bert Keye's rollocking organ outing on Clock - 'Doodoodahbah'? A tune very close to the Big O's heart (and mine) and Randy Cozens...it was him that got me hooked :shades: Jo

Social source share

There can only be one true Christmas label.....Holly...lol as in Billy Arnell - Tough Girl....I'll get me Santa suit....Seasons Greetings.

Mark Bicknell.

Ps...on a serious note i would love to complete my Sansu run, pretty much have them all just one or two holes on the good titles, can't really see any point of completing a whole label when some of the tunes are so so, better to have the good ones me thinks and that goes for the Thelma's, Wheelsville USA's, D-Town's, Palmer's etc. etc. infact most labels produced some real Turkey's...lol sorry more festive goings on.

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

dododobahah - bert keyes -

12871"]

ricky.

Ricky, you are a star
thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif:rolleyes:

This one goes out especially to Randy, Ady, Roger Stewart, Tony Rounce, Mr Hipkiss, Alan Handscombe, Kev St Pancras, Sean Adams, Jon Buck, Kim Styles, The Big O, Taffy, Mark Bicknell, Ian Clark and all the other old gits who've kept me entertained over the last 3 decades - whether they're 'West Hampsteaders' or not - all together now....DOODOODOOBAHAH.....Jo

Edited by vinylvixen
Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

Likewise Baby, as you can see we've started early at Croasdell Acres.

Ady, it's never too early....Make mine a Babycham
thumbsup.gif
See you in 2007....

Back on topic...Veejay would be quite nice to have...or Wand...
yes.gif
Yohoho Jo

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

What an
Ace
reply....lol get it
Ace
!....lol i'll get me Santa suit.

Mark Bicknell.

Mark, ever thought of writing the jokes for crackers
wicked.giflaugh.gif
Hope all is well at Bicknell Towers....wishing you, Jacqui and Luke a tiptop Xmas....and see you in the studio in 2007....

Hmmm, I know - I'll have Doc, Bombay or HIB....
:rolleyes:
Jo

Edited by vinylvixen
Social source share

Guest rushden

Pete , A easy one maried to an aussie i have to say anything on the SHAGG label as its like to be the only one i am likely to get regards john in da sun

Social source share

I'm really intrigued by the Flaming Arrow label at the moment so wouldn't mind a complete set of those... Could throw in the complete Crow catalogue as well... :sweatingbullets: Or failing that, why not Charay, another label with a seriously messed up discography that issued loads of good stuff in a variety of genres. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Pete , A easy one maried to an aussie i have to say anything on the SHAGG label as its like to be the only one i am likely to get regards john in da sun

John, your not trying to say aussie girls are frigid are you LOL

As for the label I'd say Saadia, all stone cold mint ofcause and 2 copies of each so I had nice trades :sweatingbullets:

Samantha

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert