Martha Reeves - No One There - How Much?

Pete S

• Replies 24
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

How much should I ask for a near mint copy of this on UK Tamla Motown?? 80 quid??

I would say £40 tops, £25 realistically & before anyone asks no i'm not living in the 8ts!

Simon

Social source share

How much should I ask for a near mint copy of this on UK Tamla Motown?? 80 quid??
hi pete, this 45

is still popular and has a strong following, i think £80 is a fair price for a near minter. i sold

a knackered carbooter copy for £50, regularly goes for more on ebay :lol: £80+

good luck

russ

Social source share

Popsike has it around £110 for last copies to go.Paid £3 for mine.

Dave.

I bet that wasn't that long ago either Dave?

As far as i remember it only came to favour in the last 5 years or so, can remember seeing copies fairly cheap around the time but never bought one as i always thought it was a nice tune but not that nice.

Would rather dance to 'In my lonely room' personally.

Simon :lol:

Social source share

As far as i remember it only came to favour in the last 5 years or so, can remember seeing copies fairly cheap around the time but never bought one as i always thought it was a nice tune but not that nice.

There's a very long gap inbetween the two Si, strange comparison - No-one There is crossover really. I distinctly remember hearing this on the radio once when I was on a family holiday in Wales, funny how it became 'rare'

Social source share

I actually used to play this the odd time in the 80's early 90's, sure I played it at Bretby and few collectors didn't know it then with one or two coming up to see what it was :yes:

Social source share

There's a very long gap inbetween the two Si, strange comparison - No-one There is crossover really. I distinctly remember hearing this on the radio once when I was on a family holiday in Wales, funny how it became 'rare'

Pete, the only comparison was Martha Reeves, 'In my lonely room' is for the younger generation, 'No one there' is for the ahem older generation who prefer a sway rather than a stomp!

Social source share

There's no USA release fair enough but there must be a few thousand copies on British Tamla, surely that doesn't make it exactly rare.

It's a nice enough record but a ton!

Simon wacko.gif

Social source share

MY M8 GOT THIS OUT OF A CHARITY SHOP IN ABERDEEN LAST YEAR FOR £1.99.HE DIDNT KNOW IT.I SAID IF YOU DONT LIKE ILL HAVE IT.CAME BACK SAME DAY TO SEE ME.GOT IT FOR NOWT.

I ALSO GOT IT SIGNED BY MARTHA WHEN UP HERE.

THEN LOOKING THROUGH A PILE OF RECORDS I GOT FROM A GUY WHEN AT SCHOOL.I FOUND THE LP WITH THIS ON IT(NO COVER).SOLD THAT FOR £15.

SOME PEOPLE GET ALL THE LUCK. :thumbsup:

Social source share

There's no USA release fair enough but there must be a few thousand copies on British Tamla, surely that doesn't make it exactly rare.

It's a nice enough record but a ton!

Simon wacko.gif

Agree with you here Simon, its one of those records that you only pick up if its cheap.

I keep mine in the sleeve it came in, from Hanway Street circa 2001.

post-2247-1165443278_thumb.jpg

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Agree with you here Simon, its one of those records that you only pick up if its cheap.

I keep mine in the sleeve it came in, from Hanway Street circa 2001.

post-2247-1165443278_thumb.jpg

:thumbsup:

Nice one Paul, i rest my case m'lud!

Simon :thumbsup:

Social source share

Roccia the link is to a bootleg on ebay, if you look at the label it says 'Made In Italy'.

Martyn

I didn't seen it before... I have to check if my italian Tamla Motown records have the same writings...

Social source share

I would say £40 tops, £25 realistically & before anyone asks no i'm not living in the 8ts!

Simon

Think your having a laugh with that price Simon, ought to be about 30 bob & a rabbit because I fukcing hate the record :thumbsup: If I'd got a copy you could have it for 10 bob :D

Dazz

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert