Edited by Pete-S
Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

As I have only sold one of these I realise that I'm obviously doing something wrong, so in line with other sellers they are now double the original price I was selling them for and are now £30 each. :lol:

Thanks for the offer Pete but think i'll wait till they go up to £60....

Simon :P

Social source share

Guest smigger

As I have only sold one of these I realise that I'm obviously doing something wrong, so in line with other sellers they are now double the original price I was selling them for and are now £30 each. :lol:

Eh you, shouldn't you be answering my pms? :P

Social source share

Read somewhere that 'Jimmy Lewis' was getting plays again, so maybe you should !

Awesome fast dancer !!

Social source share

Guest melandthensome

As well as having them on uk 45s or most mentioned I also have a few pye acetates like Sugar pies 'I dont wanna fuss' I dont suppose there worth anything these days are they?Not that I am selling anything but would just like to know.

cheers

mel :lol:

Social source share

As well as having them on uk 45s or most mentioned I also have a few pye acetates like Sugar pies 'I dont wanna fuss' I dont suppose there worth anything these days are they?Not that I am selling anything but would just like to know.

cheers

mel :lol:

They must be - after all, the acetate predates the demo. Funny market though, you would probably only get the same as you'd get for a demo. I've got here an advision acetate of otis redding - can't turn you loose, no interest when I mentioned it...

Social source share

Guest Soul Sid

Cheers pete

Ive got quite a few acetates of some old classics and your right it sure is a funny market.

:lol: mel

[/quo Allright mel, Bought a copy of darrell banks off e-bay last year on a stateside acetate. white label with type written credits.I only bought it to sell on. paid £50.00 for it. Cheer Paul a.k.a sid. Cheers Fella :yes:

te]

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert