Here See What You Think Of This

Pete S

I know everyone hates every track I post up which I'm not sure about but I found this today and thought it was quite nice, I think it would be classed as crossover, it's probably known by everyone but have a listen anyway. I await Simon White's comment that it contains the worst aspect of anything he's ever heard. Think I have to add a reply to use the uploader so it will be on the next post.

Edited by Pete-S
Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I know everyone hates every track I post up which I'm not sure about but I found this today and thought it was quite nice, I think it would be classed as crossover, it's probably known by everyone but have a listen anyway. I await Simon White's comment that it contains the worst aspect of anything he's ever heard. Think I have to add a reply to use the uploader so it will be on the next post.

thats a really nice track..nice one :thumbsup:

Social source share

Good tune - reminds me of a Temptation recording with Ray singing in a David Ruffin style.

See Pete you've got there in the end - please try not to slip back into your old ways again. :thumbsup:

Come to think of it we'd all be dissapointed if you didn't :D

Social source share

Good tune - reminds me of a Temptation recording with Ray singing in a David Ruffin style.

See Pete you've got there in the end - please try not to slip back into your old ways again. :thumbsup:

Come to think of it we'd all be dissapointed if you didn't :D

That is the Wolverhampton coat of arms isn't it?

Social source share

That is the Wolverhampton coat of arms isn't it?

Yea Pete - Used to have Joleon Lescott as my avatar - what ever happened to him?

My family are from their originally - Whitmore Reans- visit the church that is Molineux on a regular basis.

BRING BACK "THE LIQUIDATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert