Tuesday - Soulful House

Cunnie

let's get happy - mass order - columbia 469482 cd album

12094 refosoul

As the 1992 track says "Let's get happy".

I normally can't get my head round this Soulful House but I really liked this ... the Alexander O'neal was pretty good too.

I must be ill ... need beer.

Cheers

Paul

Social source share

• Replies 118
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest oldsoulgitcomes

Hiya Luv - kenny bobien - king street

12133 refosoul

Really like this

fukcing nerve - lamont humphrey - deep culture

12127 refosoul

I`ll have a pop,not got a clue what soulfull house is,but here you go`.

Fcukin' great

Social source share

Gonna kick the Soulful House thread off with a couple of 1 hour downloads on me. Kinda works better that way.

Great stuff!! Tracklistings would be great!

Social source share

Can't post a clip guys..............never tried before................used the "New Clip" button but keeps saying members only or something................I am a f%^cking member..............what's that all about??????

Cheers,

Mark R

The file has to be an MP3 and have the .mp3 extension - you're not trying to post .wma files are you? That might be the problem?

Social source share

Guest soulgirlie

Can't post a clip guys..............never tried before................used the "New Clip" button but keeps saying members only or something................I am a f%^cking member..............what's that all about??????

Cheers,

Mark R

Mark I get the same message and I'm a full member too ..but I cant even LISTEN let alone post any and I'd love to listen to one or two of these that I dont know ,its driving me crazy

Lin

Social source share

The file has to be an MP3 and have the .mp3 extension - you're not trying to post .wma files are you? That might be the problem?

No mate.............not even getting that far...............click on the "New Clip" button bottom of page and get a message saying something like "members only until system verified......".

Wouldn't mind, but I've just spent an hour generating a few mp3 clips for this!!! :unsure:ranting_1.gif

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

Mark I get the same message and I'm a full member too ..but I cant even LISTEN let alone post any and I'd love to listen to one or two of these that I dont know ,its driving me crazy

Lin

You won't need to hear my clips luvvy............I'm sure you can guess them :yes::unsure:laugh.gif

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

Guest soulgirlie

You won't need to hear my clips luvvy............I'm sure you can guess them :yes::unsure:laugh.gif

Cheers,

Mark R

Its not so much on this thread Mark , thankfully I know most of these tracks but sometimes I would like to listen to older stuff that I've missed ..I feel left out :D:D:lol:

Lin

Social source share

No mate.............not even getting that far...............click on the "New Clip" button bottom of page and get a message saying something like "members only until system verified......".

Wouldn't mind, but I've just spent an hour generating a few mp3 clips for this!!! :unsure:ranting_1.gif

Cheers,

Mark R

Are you fully logged in? Try logging out then in again on the front page (i.e. https://www.soul-source.co.uk/ ) as you may just be logged into the forum rather than the whole site... if that doesn't work then... pass :yes:

Social source share

And I Loved You - satoshi tomie - ffrr

12144 refosoul

When Satoshi is on form, he can produce some lovely tunes, and this must be Arnold jarvis's best

Social source share

We Are One - urban blues project - soulfuric

12147 refosoul

Just sold my spare copy of this to Sam so perhaps he can mix it with his Micheal Proctor LOL.

Anyone got Hunter hayes - Why cant we live together and Blak Rascals & Cassio Ware - So in love......... to put up

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert