If You Knew...the Other Version By Geno

Soul-slider

Ebony Keyes 'If You Knew' seems to be getting a few spins...how much would I get for my issue on UK Piccadilly if I were to sell? It's in ex condition.

Anyway, has anyone heard the other version by Geno Washington also on UK Piccadilly but E.P (NEP 34054) only I think. I would post a sound clip up but don't know how. Take my word, it's great! There's also a couple of other good tunes on it too...'Water' and 'Always' two great Northern tunes! Another one of Geno's to look out for is 'All I Need' UK Piccadilly 7N.35346 (1966), another great Northern sound.

Also if anyone has the E.P, could they post a scan of the cover as mine's gone awol...

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Ebony Keyes 'If You Knew' seems to be getting a few spins...how much would I get for my issue on UK Piccadilly if I were to sell? It's in ex condition.

Anyway, has anyone heard the other version by Geno Washington also on UK Piccadilly but E.P (NEP 34054) only I think. I would post a sound clip up but don't know how. Take my word, it's great! There's also a couple of other good tunes on it too...'Water' and 'Always' two great Northern tunes! Another one of Geno's to look out for is 'All I Need' UK Piccadilly 7N.35346 (1966), another great Northern sound.

Also if anyone has the E.P, could they post a scan of the cover as mine's gone awol...

No one got the e.p then? It's called 'HI'

Social source share

That Ebony Keyes is a bit of a weird one. Few years back I used to sell it for 15 quid, then all of a sudden it went up to 75 overnight. Last 2 I had, one demo went for 40, one foreign copy went for, can't remember but might have been 50, that had a pic sleeve I think. I didn't know there was another version but I will lie awake worrying about it now that I know there is.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert