Monday Is Instrumental

• Replies 80
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Great stuff again Nashee, love that 'nightmare'. Sure I've got this Mort Stevens track, is it on the Hawaii 5-0 soundtrack? and is it on 45?

Also love Harlem Rumble and that Ramsey & company - quite expensive is it not Cunnie?

Thanks Mik

Nightmare & operation smash (yes it is the H 50 album)....both LP only....as far as I can tell

I found them both very hard to find even on LP

Social source share

Harley Hatcher - Soul Hustler - MGM. Am only posting this one because someone asked me to send them a clip and it's on my list today - I don't think I'd heard this for 20 years until I just recorded it - what a very strange track it is. Formerly covered up as Al De Lory - Discotheque Alibi. Really like the stomping breaks but the rest is a bit weird for me.

Great record Pete, one of my all time faves, remember Searling introducing this at wigan as 'one of the strangest instrumentals of all time' it was c/up then as Al De Lory, hard on 45, have it the SoulHustler on LP myself

Grant

Social source share

comin home baby - casey group -

11786 refosoul

obscure Dutch version for Hammond fans. dont even listen if ur not a Hammond organ fan!

I like any version of this tune...but this goes right to the top of the list ! I WANT ONE !

Fantastic!

Social source share

Great stuff again Nashee, love that 'nightmare'. Sure I've got this Mort Stevens track, is it on the Hawaii 5-0 soundtrack? and is it on 45?

Also love Harlem Rumble and that Ramsey & company - quite expensive is it not Cunnie?

Your'e right Mik, it is rather expensive & seems to have got very popular again.

All's not lost though as it's been legally re-issued in the States by Lotusland from this site.

You can order it on this link.

https://lotuslandrecords.net/

Back to the important stuff.

Can members please STOP posting mp3's & use the clip player.

If it's down for maintainence just hang on for a few minutes & if your'e having any trouble using it just get in touch with me or any of the other Moderators & we'll gladly run through it with you.

Last thing we want to do is delete posts but sometimes you leave us with no choice due to legal requirements.

Thanks,

Mart...

Edited by CUNNIE
Social source share

Like Her (pt II instrumental) - gentlemen & thier lady - roulette

11799 refosoul

Vocal is one of my all time 70's favourites but the instrumental version wasn't bad either.

Social source share

You Can't Sit Down (pt1) - philip upchurch combo - boyd records inc

11800 refosoul

As it's almost R&B Wednesday thought i would put an R&B instrumental up

Social source share

What a great start to the week......I really enjoyed the sheer diversity of all the instramentals posted on yesterday...from Hammond groove, jazzy saz breaks,smoky blues types,classic jazz funk right trhu to good ole traditional Northern soul..again the quality was very high and although not as many posting on this thread,the quantity didnt really matter...absolutely superb all round Once again thanks to all of you for sharing your music..i for one appreciate it big time..so for that alone i will give you all a double and half foive :shades::thumbsup::D Delxx

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert