Derek

Thanks Derek... here's one I quite like

Lady Lady Lady - Producers -

6961 refosoul

Anyone else? smile.gif

Edited by rachel
Social source share

quick reminder

please try and avoid duplication as 8000 clips already up good chance that well known tracks are already featured

and as you can cut and paste a player link for any clip it saves both resources and time

can please try and use the "title and artst" fields where possible

while no problem with odd one, times not available for site to do it for many, so do have to stress that its appreciated if do

thanks

mike

Social source share

cofee pot - bo jr -

11756 refosoul

Forgotten this one ! I put this at the end of a tape once and then couldn't rememeber what the hell it was..is it on one of the Funk CD's?

Social source share

Harley Hatcher - Soul Hustler - MGM. Am only posting this one because someone asked me to send them a clip and it's on my list today - I don't think I'd heard this for 20 years until I just recorded it - what a very strange track it is. Formerly covered up as Al De Lory - Discotheque Alibi. Really like the stomping breaks but the rest is a bit weird for me.

Edited by Pete-S
Social source share

comin` home - Southwind symphony -Glolite

10700 refosoul

i need help - Detroit Land Apples -Shotgun

10213 refosoul

"stompa" - Johnny Kitchen -Forgot

10021 refosoul

Social source share

Real 'old school' stuff here, I absolutely love this and most of the others associated with it, sometimes Simon Soussan should be congratulated!

Fred Smith Orchestra

Pete, can you use the soundclip thingy rather than attaching files - if you're having problems with it let us know :yes:

Social source share

Mister Magic - grover washington jr. - from my mp3 collection

11767 refosoul

Wow...what a great jazzy track from one of the finest exponants Mr Grover Washington Jnr....would you have Sausolito...Maverick....I know it's on the Live At The Bijou album which is on Motown..Delxx

Social source share

Guest Lady Maverick

Wow...what a great jazzy track from one of the finest exponants Mr Grover Washington Jnr....would you have Sausolito...Maverick....I know it's on the Live At The Bijou album which is on Motown..Delxx

I have it, but it's not transferred as of yet. :unsure:

Social source share

Guest Lady Maverick

Love Is Like an Itchin' In My Heart (Instr.) - the funk brothers - motown

11773 refosoul

From Standing in the Shadows CD Deluxe Set

Social source share

I have it, but it's not transferred as of yet. :unsure:

I have it as well babes, but i really havn't got a clue how to post music up,..how soon would you be able to transfer it then???!!! :( Delxx

Social source share

Guest Lady Maverick

I have it as well babes, but i really havn't got a clue how to post music up,..how soon would you be able to transfer it then???!!! :( Delxx

I will try to do it tonight...I have to search my vinyl...SO many in my office! :unsure:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert