Same "gerri" ?

Rob Wigley

what about this one--just had an old tape from Wigan days on i found whilst clearing the office out.

Gerri Granger "I go to pieces" and Carol & Gerri "how can i ever find a way" follow each other.

vocal sounds nearly the same is it the same Gerri ? Anyone know ? i bet someone has some black and white footage somewhere !

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

what about this one--just had an old tape from Wigan days on i found whilst clearing the office out.

Gerri Granger "I go to pieces" and Carol & Gerri "how can i ever find a way" follow each other.

vocal sounds nearly the same is it the same Gerri ? Anyone know ? i bet someone has some black and white footage somewhere !

Don't think so, I was under the impression that Carol & Gerri were white. :shhh:

Social source share

So we are still none the wiser, my hearing ain't what it used to be--(they said the disco's would make me deaf) unsure.gif ---but it does sound like 2 women to me.

Also is Gerri Granger Black then ? she sounds like she could be white ?? any pics ?

If it's the same artist then Gerri Grainger is Black. LP called Add A Little Love (UA). Spelt Granger though here.

post-225-1163953728_thumb.jpg

Edited by chalky
Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

I'm pretty sure that Gerri Grainger/Granger has always been black and that neither "Carol" nor "Gerri" have ever been anything other than white...

TONE yes.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert