Trout Want

Guest Johnny One Trout

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Got this in the box for the 'modern' room at a Charity Do tonight.... :thumbsup:

Park Hotel

Tynemouth

Geordieland

right on the Seafront

7pm-1am

£6 otd

Children in Need charity do in association with Radio Newcastle if anyone's in the area

Something tells me half of this should have been in the events section :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

This sounded great when you dropped it at Rugby , last weekend James .Best ,Eddie

Yeah, great record. It was nice to have people who took notice :yes:

I wouldn't sell it, just interested to know what the market is on this one at the moment unsure.gif

Social source share

Yeah, great record. It was nice to have people who took notice :yes:

I wouldn't sell it, just interested to know what the market is on this one at the moment unsure.gif

It's one that has evaded me as well Trouty so you are in good company. Had a couple of sniffs at a copy but by the time I had reached down and extracted the wallet it had gone -both times.

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

It's one that has evaded me as well Trouty so you are in good company. Had a couple of sniffs at a copy but by the time I had reached down and extracted the wallet it had gone -both times.

That's my point, the market is a vacum on this, and hard to guage. 'unsold' New Worlds are unheard of, they get sucked up within moments of going on sale.

I'd hate to think what would happen if it ever got spins in the main northern rooms by the right DJ. The next funk crossover tune, maybe? a la Elipsis, Hamilton Movement, MDB... :yes:

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

That's my point, the market is a vacum on this, and hard to guage. 'unsold' New Worlds are unheard of, they get sucked up within moments of going on sale.

I'd hate to think what would happen if it ever got spins in the main northern rooms by the right DJ. The next funk crossover tune, maybe? a la Elipsis, Hamilton Movement, MDB... shhh.gif

It's a floorfiller at OSE at the moment :yes: One of my favourite records, and it's soooo rare

Social source share

Source Advert