Dena Barnes & Sheila Fergusson ( Both Sorted thanks)

Spook

Hi All,

Back to my continued quest to buy back a few disc’s I’ve previously sold. Next up I’m looking for nice clean label playing copies of :

★ Sheila Fergusson - And In Return - Swan

had an issue last time never seen a demo !

★ Dena Barnes - If You Ever Walked Out Of My Life - Inferno

I had an issue last time, I fancy a nice white demo. However BOTH sides must play well with no surface noise etc

If you have copies of either or both and you would like to sell. instant cash either as a Fast Bank Transfer or Paypal as gift is waiting. 

Please message me with your 45’s label and disc’s condition ( scan would be great) 

Yours In Confidence

Best Spook

Edited by spook
Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest Grayski63

I have been confused by this one for some time, it is yellow but does say it is a promo not for sale. never seen another one like it

Regards

Gray

Social source share

Interesting, I was  under the impression that all the yellows were repress issue copies,

Is it styrene and machine stamped ZTSC 125844 in the runout ? If it is it could be an original and a strange one. However the original demos actually say "Disc Jockey Not For Sale".

The yellow repress / boot has scratched in details in the runout along with a stamped MR in a circle, there is also a yellow boot which is marked  99528?

ATB David

Edited by spook
Social source share

Basically vinyl 45's always have a label which is moulded onto the vinyl (cannot pick off) and a styrene 45's label is a paper one glued on  and you can feel the edge of the label with your finger nail.

Have a look at a couple of your 45's and you should easily be able to see which type they are.

ATB David

Social source share

Guest Grayski63

This is the copy I have, it appears to be a moulded label and has on the run out of "If you ever" scratched  Inferno 2002 ZTSC125854, a small stamp I cannot identify,  Delta 99528 scratched out, M+S and ZTSC125854

On Who Am I  again scratched rather than stamped - Inferno 2002 ZTSC125854 the same small stamp, Delta 99528 and M+S

Anyone able to shed any light on it?

DSC_0225.JPG

DSC_0226.JPG

Social source share

Source Advert