What Is The Avarage Age Of A Soul Fan

• Replies 33
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

If you are talking about 'Northern Soul' soulies..then about 50..

I am 60..was there at the start..before Wigan was ever heard of..and soul was all sorts.....so that pushes the average up a bit

Barry rolleyes.gif

Im not quite as old as this guy but in the same age category

so ups the average again

October 2007 will be my 40th year as a jock

so Paul Barnett and Jerry DJ;S in Mansfield at my start in life

could do with some info

on these guys

can anybody help Mansfield Circa 1968 to 1974

shades.gif:lol:

Social source share

lighten up, could be worse, could ask you what supermarket is your fav!

Well Ill join in anyway, Im 18 in mind and spirit - trying to still convince body I am!

Most people think Im in my 30s - which is luvely, but Im older and still having probs saying the 4? bit!!

Edited by hertssoulgirl
Social source share

sunnysoul' date='Oct 23 2006, 10:02 AM' post='366605'] Ho Hum ... same old ... same old paranoia ..

the average age of your average soul fan ...

what are your records gonna be worth in x years ...

falling attendances ...

:sleep3:

sunnysoul? :shades: Only a question mate thumbsup.gif

Baz is right there was a poll on here once, had a goodly amount of votes and gave a clear indication as to average age on scene etc. Was a while ago though. Don't know who did it ..

Social source share

Did you not study geography at school, Ken? I am sure that the United Kingdom, (Great Britain, England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales, any other names you wish to use) form part of the continent which is known as Europe. whistling.gif

You dont see the french having to produce a passport to travel to germany,if we were Europeans we would have the freedom to travel within` its borders without a passport,and we wouldnt have to put the clokces bakc,a dissadvantage when doing busness with em`.

Social source share

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn 40 something

Strange thing getting old, you still pretty much think inside like you did at 19 but the face in the mirror says 'f****** sad old git', terrible isn't it ? unsure.gif

Makes you realise why your parents were always so bloody miserable :shades:

Social source share

QUOTE(C.B @ Oct 23 2006, 01:01 PM) link In Europe it's somewhere between 20-35 I guess... :shades:

Isn't the UK in Europe then? :sleep3:

Guess I was thinking of the scene outside of England... Sweden, Germany,Italy, Spain etc.etc. blush.gif

Edited by cC B
Social source share

I'm a mere child at 41 .. and always the youngest one out with our mates .. so I would say it's anywhere between 45/50 :D

You don't look it gal.........................................................................mine

cider shades.gif

Social source share

Guest barnsey

cool.gif -->

QUOTE(C.B @ Oct 23 2006, 03:27 PM) link

Guess I was thinking of the scene outside of England... Sweden, Germany,Italy, Spain etc.etc. blush.gif

your pullin our leg arn,t you northern soul abroard next you'll be telling us they have been having soul do's south of watford :D
Social source share

Guest WPaulVanDyk

no this is bad i am only 25 but honestly when i go to these Northern soul nights i see people who dad knows who are younger then him. so i think boy he is getting on at age of 54 but i guess i would have said age 50 onwards for Northern soul.

Some i know locally wasn't even old enough to get into Wirrina but attended Fleet later on. (i think dad and people like Paul D are getting older but enjoy it more now despite age)

Edited by WPaulVanDyk
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert