Sonny Herman & Gene Woodbury & Little Tommy

Guest Bearsy

Does anyone have any of these for sale and anymore info on these tracks please.

cheers in advance

Bearsy

Edited by Bearsy
Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Yes, it's fantastic, and I want a copy. Thought I had it the other week, but the b*****d decided to keep it. :rolleyes:

I take it that there aint many about then, which normally means not cheap :angry: .

someone must know a bit more about it :D

Social source share

Come on you lot help me out.

i thought there was people on here who are in the know. :yes:

Bearsy

Arghhhh, you've added some more. You will never get quality rare tunes like these by asking on here. We've all tried it, and failed miserably. You need to be more specific about about the information you require. ie. label, price, availability etc.

I think you have a good chance of getting the Gene Woodbury 45. Try ringing round the big dealers, the other side is pretty good too if remember correctly...

The Little Tommy is harder in my opinion, and when one does come up for sale, is snapped up. Expect to pay £800 for a minter. yes.gif

The Sonny Herman is impossible. And so many chasing it you will be extremely lucky to get one, period.

I hope that helps.

Social source share

Think I paid 35 for Little Tommy and 40 for Sonny Herman, right place, right time I guess!

Hi Tony,

do you fancy doubling your money. whistling.gif

It was worth a try blush.gif

Bearsy

Social source share

Arghhhh, you've added some more. You will never get quality rare tunes like these by asking on here. We've all tried it, and failed miserably. You need to be more specific about about the information you require. ie. label, price, availability etc.

I think you have a good chance of getting the Gene Woodbury 45. Try ringing round the big dealers, the other side is pretty good too if remember correctly...

The Little Tommy is harder in my opinion, and when one does come up for sale, is snapped up. Expect to pay £800 for a minter. yes.gif

The Sonny Herman is impossible. And so many chasing it you will be extremely lucky to get one, period.

I hope that helps.

Cheers Quinvy,

I knew Little Tommy was a tough one to find but didnt have a clue about the others as im still quite new to all this scene and especially this collecting obsession,

Its breaking my heart when i find out some of the prices for some of my biggest wants as im going to have to be patient and do a bit of saving and maybe sell a few to get some of my more desirable wants which i dont really want to do but thats life i suppose.

thanks to everyone for the info its much appreciated thumbsup.gif .

Bearsy.

Social source share