• Replies 4
  • Views 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Bearsoul

HELP..

Anybody know if the following were released on 45s (u.s)..

JERRY BUTLER..YES,MY GOODNESS,YES..taken from Mercury 61171 LP..The Soul Goes On.

LEON HAYWOOD..NOT WHILE YOU'RE STANDING HERE..taken from Galaxy 8206 LP..The Mellow,Mellow Leon Haywood.

Cheers nick :yes:

BEEN CHECKING AND CAN'T SEE ANY 45 RELEASES OF THESE TRACKS, AL PERKINS COVERED A COUPLE OF JBs TRACKS ON ATCO..'I STAND ACCUSED/YES.MY GOODNESS,YES...(UK ATLANTIC).......ALSO ON BUDDAH 575 'YES, MY GOODNESS,YES/ I FALL IN LOVE AGAIN...NOT MUCH USE BUT AN ALTERNATIVE ON THE JB TRACK.
Social source share

BEEN CHECKING AND CAN'T SEE ANY 45 RELEASES OF THESE TRACKS, AL PERKINS COVERED A COUPLE OF JBs TRACKS ON ATCO..'I STAND ACCUSED/YES.MY GOODNESS,YES...(UK ATLANTIC).......ALSO ON BUDDAH 575 'YES, MY GOODNESS,YES/ I FALL IN LOVE AGAIN...NOT MUCH USE BUT AN ALTERNATIVE ON THE JB TRACK.

As an aside, the Atco and Buddah 45's are different mixes with the Buddah backing track being updated over the original vocal.

Both nice versions.

I also have "Yes My Goodness" by Willie Hobbs on Silver Fox but there's no 45 from Jerry Butler under this title on the Mercury Catalogue that I'm aware of.

Social source share

HELP..

Anybody know if the following were released on 45s (u.s)..

LEON HAYWOOD..NOT WHILE YOU'RE STANDING HERE..taken from Galaxy 8206 LP..The Mellow,Mellow Leon Haywood.

Cheers nick :thumbsup:

Was only talking about this Leon Haywood track off the L.P the other day and played it to a mate the other night, we both agreed that's it's superb!

Not on a 45 as far as I know.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert