Northern in Rome?

Twoshoes

I know it's well in advance but does anyone know of any Northern or Soul related nights in Rome, not going until early March 2017 but any info on possible nights appreciated, we arrive on the Saturday night. Thanks in advance, I know it's early but it would give us that extra bit of something to look forward too.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

25 minutes ago, Twoshoes said:

I know it's well in advance but does anyone know of any Northern or Soul related nights in Rome, not going until early March 2017 but any info on possible nights appreciated, we arrive on the Saturday night. Thanks in advance, I know it's early but it would give us that extra bit of something to look forward too.

Andrea Ko, who is a member on here, is an inhabitant of that fine city.  He'd probably know.

• Helpful 2
Social source share

I had the pleasure of attending the event Andrea put on in Tuscany a few weeks ago Soul al Borgo and met many of the lovely Rome soul people who run Roma Soul City and other events; Andrea, Leo, Filippo amongst others. More than happy to put you in touch with a few of them - just let me know.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Hi all, we try to do always our best in Rome. The main Weekenders are generally on December and May but we do organize stuff on a weekly basis. Whoever is plaining to come here is very welcome. Please contact me personally and I'll try to give you all the information you need if you like soul music :)

Thank you Darren for the nice words. You are a sensational dj

Andrea

• Helpful 3
Social source share

48 minutes ago, andrea ko said:

Hi all, we try to do always our best in Rome. The main Weekenders are generally on December and May but we do organize stuff on a weekly basis. Whoever is plaining to come here is very welcome. Please contact me personally and I'll try to give you all the information you need if you like soul music :)

Thank you Darren for the nice words. You are a sensational dj

Andrea

Thank you Andrea. It was down the inspirational dj company - I hope to do it again :yes:

It was an exceptional event - you should be very proud.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Hi, this is the Fb page of the Roma Soul City allnighter which normally take place in late december and in may. 

https://www.facebook.com/romasoulcity/?fref=ts

For any information and news about soul night and weekender in Rome you can  visit the Northern Soul Roma page on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/40492127867/?fref=ts

Cheers

Marco "Nerone"

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!