Friday V Saturday Nites - Main event of the weekend

Mike

Friday V Saturday Nites  

1. 1. What's your main event nite of the weekend

• Friday Night?
    • Saturday night?

As a kid used to work a lot of saturday mornings so saturday night was always the main night of the weekend for me!

As the years passed friday nights seemed to take on more of a 'look forward to" status

but here in 2016, even with Sunday now less of a day of leisure it's still Saturday night for me

the above thoughts led to a timely mean nothing poll

what's the main event night for you?

hang on... not only a poll but also an excuse to post some timely tracks

Friday V Saturday Nites  - well soul wise seems a different story as at first thought it seems that friday night has the clear edge

here's just one of the friday night contenders...

can think of a fair few more friday night contenders, saturdays struggling

over to you...

friday or saturday ?

Social source share

I have voted Saturday, but to be fair, depending on the event i probably wouldnt care - use to do a Nighter Friday, Saturday & Sunday if it was a Bank Holiday, or a Dayer if it wasnt.  I think its more about the event, than what night it is personally....I would prefer more Friday Nighters TBH, more choice & you get the weekend to either do more or recover....

Russ  

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Saturday night by far these days. Like to chill on a Friday night. Do all jobs & errands on Saturday day. Give it everything Saturday night and then potter around and read on a Sunday. Monday morning start wishing it was Saturday again lol. :thumbsup:

Not heard Sam Cooke - Another Saturday Night played anywhere for years, top tune!  ATB

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!