Bankhall Miners,burnley

Guest bankhallman

Dear Stuart

great to read your experiences at Bankhall Miners boxing day events, and I'd go along with them see I always thought that boxing day was a complete anti climax to christmas day and neede a place to go to enjoy good music great friends and a stupendous atmosphere.and there weres the alldayers were born, I loved running them and the jocks were so appreciative for 2 rooms plus the status to play there all made for very healthy competition for spots so we got a sensational variety of taste which made that venue unique.

and of course the Modern room was said too be the ultimate place to play the most up market up front sounds ie Sam, Arthur, and Richard.I got numerous messages from all over the country from potential modern soul jocks wanting to play there but the winning combo was the 3 wise men yes it was awesome and I was very very lucky to have had a hand in it cheers to you all for supporting it It was our club though I just ran it cheers Stuart keep in touch lad Pat Allen Burnley

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Views 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

• 2 years later...
Guest bankhallman

Salmon

Just to put things righr here, "Ginger was never on, Who's Dicky Mint, never heard of him, and Dave Withers was never ever djaying at the Miners. non of these were guests at our club anyway so clear those details up and correct respectedly.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert