White cardboard storage boxes for 7''

Looking to pick up some more white cardboard storage boxes, its been years since I bought my last lot and looking at the ones available now in all the obvious places ebay/amazon etc. the quality doesn't look that good.

Anyone got any tips on where I can get some decent ones preferably the double sided ones they used to make, all help gratefully received.

Rob

Social source share

46 minutes ago, El Corol said:

/\ Yes Russell that's the type - want white as the ones I already have are white, but its not a deal breaker.

They're very good boxes. I bought 10 of them from Protected.de a couple of years ago and there's no real signs of wear and tear on them at all. Also, the company itself is very professional to deal with. Recommended...:thumbsup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

2 hours ago, El Corol said:

/\ Yes Russell that's the type - want white as the ones I already have are white, but its not a deal breaker.

Lee the ones I saw on eBay didn't look too strong - do you remember the seller you bought off?

Have a look at eBay item 371666640407

I think this is the guy. Others on there are much dearer and my opinion is that the one I got was great.

I bought White and it was pretty strong. The bottom and ends were double thickness. 

Good luck. 

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!