Guest miff

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Give them to me; I'll come collect them, tidy up after myself and leave the 'hovering one' with a smile on face :lol:

Yo'll have to take me away with the recordss to achive that :unsure:

Social source share

Been ordered to get my records sorted as the one who hovers is sick of working around 45s stacked all over the place :unsure:

Don't get one big 'un, get two smaller ones. Otherwise you end up with one arm longer than the other and a bloody hernia to boot :D Plus with two equal size boxes they balance you up, and are a lot easier to move around.

I'm currently using the Swan flight boxes, and have to say they are truly wonderful, and they are very quick and helpful. https://www.swanflight.com/

they are quite simply the best. Not cheap mind. :lol:

Social source share

Guest marco i

Been ordered to get my records sorted as the one who hovers is sick of working around 45s stacked all over the place :lol:

If you don't need to carry them around, I suggest you an IKEA product called ROBIN.

8 drawers perfectly fitting 7" records (approx. 120 each drawer).

25879_PE110711_S4.jpg

It costs 75 euro in Italy, it should be 50£ in IK.

:unsure:

Social source share

my dear miff..

pick up a few vanity cases at yer local car boots..

they hold 100 and have a shoulder strap too..

i swear by them..

8=)

bless

jc

tom paddison

the messiah of northern soul

Social source share

I've got one the large polyethelene ones made by Adda Supercases, they are quite light without records in but with 500 in it is a tad heavy i must admit but it does protect them well. They'll even make one bespoke for you if you want

https://www.adda-super-cases.co.uk/default.htm

HMV have been selling some nice little 50 boxes in aluminium for about a tenner and are quite good value

Edited by richard
Social source share

• 5 weeks later...

Don't get one big 'un, get two smaller ones. Otherwise you end up with one arm longer than the other and a bloody hernia to boot :thumbsup: Plus with two equal size boxes they balance you up, and are a lot easier to move around.

I'm currently using the Swan flight boxes, and have to say they are truly wonderful, and they are very quick and helpful. https://www.swanflight.com/

they are quite simply the best. Not cheap mind. :P

another reason not to get too big a box is when stood on the end the pressure of some 250 records might not do those at the bottom much good...especially if not quite full :rolleyes:

Social source share

Baz....are the Neurofen in the picture coz you've been looking at those red record sleeves :yes:

:D I think i'd just got back from being away at a night some where as me toiletry bag is there too, hence the headache :yes:

make, where from, how much :thumbsup:

Its a Numark box, the big leather handle is supurb, its a bloody heavy box though, just becarful getting in and out of taxies :rolleyes::P

I got it from the local sound/Dj/hire shop, think it was £80 or £60 cant remember, i've searched high and low on the internet for another but with out any luck, you'll be hard to find a record box better build than that sucker :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert