45s direct from a record company... never played, still in boxes

DeltaSouth

106.jpg106b.jpg

There are boxes upstairs above the studio, here at Master-Trak, in the archive area. There are aisles of shelves, filled with boxes of records that have never been handled by the public.

"Store stock" was in stores. They were handled by the public... digging through retail stores.
These never made it to stores. They're old wholesale stock, that has been stored away for decades. NOS... new, old stock.

Pristine. Never handled, much less played. Very limited amounts remain, of this old inventory... only 500 - 600 were pressed, and everything i offer are original pressings... none of these were ever reissued.

$30 any record...

2009.jpg

2026bu.jpg

2031bu.jpg

lynna1.jpg

mt3042.jpg

get one of each at $24 per item...

Never played. In the original manufacturers box, above the JD Miller studio where Camille Bob and many other Northern Soul artists recorded...

Straight from the source... When you play these, it'll be the first time it has had a needle on it!

Paypal as gift or pay 4% more, plus postage.

Unique opportunity. I work with Master-Trak...

https://www.discogs.com/user/78s

Edited by VinylvilleLA
Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

while i'm typing this, two high school aged girls came in the front door (retail area) and asked if they could dig through the vinyl.

i asked them what they'd like to find... and they mentioned soul artists such as otis redding and percy sledge.

life is good. there is hope. high school kids are askin' for otis. life is so bright, i'm goin' buy some new shades.

:^p

i enjoy what i do. i sell a lot of records... to ALL markets... i never, never knew it'd be this fun.

Social source share

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert