Flame 'N' King, Masterforce, Mitzi Ross etc

Ion T

Hi,  

Thanks for looking and please see records for sale.

I grade conservatively but am a bit old school so use Ex+ etc. All records are played but in excellent/near mint unless indicated with clean labels. They may have a couple of light non-audible blemishes under light but will basically have clean, glossy vinyl. I have sold a lot of records over the years and never had a complaint regarding the condition of vinyl. Any questions please email me ion@sageroxborough.com. I can email scans if required. I will be advertising the records on other media and they may be withdrawn from sale at any time.

All records over £100 must be sent special delivery. For special delivery add £5.00. Otherwise £2.00 P&P but sent at your own risk. If you are dissatisfied with the record you may return for a full refund.

Bank transfer or cheque and paypal only. I am sorry but no trades. If you wish to buy you must settle immediately.

Thanks for looking.

Masterforce – Hey Girl/Don’t Fight The Feeling – Rain Forest – Ex+ (both labels pressed Hey Girl) £400

Flame N King & The Bold Ones – Ho Happy Day – NYCS Ex+ (very brief inobtrusive needle burn on intro hence price) 200

Life - Tell Me Why - Reprise Promo Ex+ 120

Symbol 8 - Call Me/I thought you wanted to dance - Shock - Ex+ 90

Mitzi Ross _ I’ll Do More For You Baby – Cougar – Ex+400

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This is the Sales Forum
Use the site PM (personal message) system for any trading discussion