Couple Of Valuations Please

Guest mark shepherd

• Replies 12
  • Views 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

isn't the Adlibs around the £200 region - think it was that or just over last time I saw it on a list

definately sell that horrid mind and matter though - them on ebay don't seem to shift - so would think its nearer £200 too

you've got less than 2 weeks to get my new CD done Mark (hope Matt Brown arrives in time to get on it)

xx

Social source share

OH KIRSTY..£200 FOR THE ADLIBS

YOUR ONLY ABOUT £500 SHORT

IF YOU CAN GET ONE FOR £200 i.LL TAKE 10 PLEASE

ADLIBS IS GONNA BE £600 AT LEAST

LAST 2 COPES AUCTIONED WENT FOR MORE THAN THAT.

ahh but auctioning isn't real is it :thumbsup:

I mean look at the amount ellipsis is at already and there's still 20 odd days to go :D

definately saw it not too long ago on a list for either £200 or £250

I'll hold my head up high and admit it if I'm wrong and anyway Mark is one of my special friends so he won't mind if I lead him astray...... :D

Social source share

WELL KIRSTY

I WISH ID SEEN IT AT THAT PRICE

IN ALL MY YEARS IVE NEVER SEEN IT FOR LESS THAN..£600

I MUST BE GETTING THE WRONG LISTS

HOWS THE CHUPPA CHOPS TODAY?? :yes:

ahh but auctioning isn't real is it :thumbsup:

I mean look at the amount ellipsis is at already and there's still 20 odd days to go :yes:

definately saw it not too long ago on a list for either £200 or £250

I'll hold my head up high and admit it if I'm wrong and anyway Mark is one of my special friends so he won't mind if I lead him astray...... :thumbsup:

Social source share

WELL KIRSTY

I WISH ID SEEN IT AT THAT PRICE

IN ALL MY YEARS IVE NEVER SEEN IT FOR LESS THAN..£600

I MUST BE GETTING THE WRONG LISTS

HOWS THE CHUPPA CHOPS TODAY?? :thumbsup:

they are fine :thumbsup:

Social source share

OK I'll admit in public that I was WRONG

Have just been searching and found the list that I new I'd seen it on and it was for offers :thumbsup:

I will blame this unusual blip in my photographic memory on being poorly - I'm coming down with the flu, AND I fell down the stairs last night.

Social source share

I think you were right Kirsty, i believe a "few" copies of thew ad-libs have turned up, i was offered one in Philly a couple of weeks ago for $400 and someone srtongly advised me to leave it well alone.....

Mind and matter should still go for £500. Not every record buyer trawls thru ebay every night.

Chris

Social source share

Guest mark shepherd

I think you were right Kirsty, i believe a "few" copies of thew ad-libs have turned up, i was offered one in Philly a couple of weeks ago for $400 and someone srtongly advised me to leave it well alone.....

Mind and matter should still go for £500. Not every record buyer trawls thru ebay every night.

Chris

im going with the mind and matter - £500

and the ad libs - £600

nearly offered you the ad libs last night gasher as trade, not knowing what it was worth whistling.gif

thanks for the info, except you kirsty or was it a i'll get it of him for £200 next time we meet. well your cunning plan has been foiled - mind and matter £210 to you huh.gif

Social source share

THATS VERY WOMANLY OF YOU KIRSTY

I LIKE YOU MORE EVERY DAY

AN HONEST WOMAN..NOT MANY OF THEM ABOOT huh.gifwhistling.gif

STILLETTOS AND STAIRS DONT MIX..

OK I'll admit in public that I was WRONG

Have just been searching and found the list that I new I'd seen it on and it was for offers :huh:

I will blame this unusual blip in my photographic memory on being poorly - I'm coming down with the flu, AND I fell down the stairs last night.

Social source share

and the ad libs - £600

nearly offered you the ad libs last night gasher as trade, not knowing what it was worth whistling.gif

thanks for the info, except you kirsty or was it a i'll get it of him for £200 next time we meet. well your cunning plan has been foiled - mind and matter £210 to you huh.gif

Don't want either of them honey, will think of something else to prize from you :huh:

Social source share

and the ad libs - £600

thanks for the info, except you kirsty or was it a i'll get it of him for £200 next time we meet. well your cunning plan has been foiled - mind and matter £210 to you :huh:

I RECKON IF ITS $400 EVERYONE LIKE CHRIS SAID THEN EVERYONE SHOULD BUY IT

I HAVE IT ANYWAY AND HAVE DONE FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS NOW

AS FOR MIND AND MATTER YOU CAN HAVE MINE FOR £400 ANY DAY huh.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert