David Ruffin Track

Just listened to Richard on Radio Manchester and heard David singing That World I lived in. Anyone got any info on this? It's new to me and I couldn't find it on you tube after the show. Thanks in advance. Brian 

Social source share

5 minutes ago, BrianB said:

Just listened to Richard on Radio Manchester and heard David singing That World I lived in. Anyone got any info on this? It's new to me and I couldn't find it on you tube after the show. Thanks in advance. Brian 

Hi Brian

What a voice!

• Helpful 1
Social source share

18 hours ago, BrianB said:

It came out on cd and has plenty of other great unreleased tracks like "Show her in another way" and his version of Bobby Taylor's "Blackmail"  this has the track listings on it

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Motown-Solo-Albums-Vol/dp/B000IONLRC/ref=sr_1_12?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1463851547&sr=1-12&keywords=david+ruffin

Kev

• Helpful 1
Social source share

18 hours ago, stateside said:

It came out on cd and has plenty of other great unreleased tracks like "Show her in another way" and his version of Bobby Taylor's "Blackmail"  this has the track listings on it

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Motown-Solo-Albums-Vol/dp/B000IONLRC/ref=sr_1_12?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1463851547&sr=1-12&keywords=david+ruffin

Kev

Thanks for that. Unfortunately I can't afford it at the moment!

Social source share

I looked at the link for the CD and it was£100, which is a bit more than I am willing to pay for a CD. 

However once again the friendliness of the northern soul scene has shone through and a member has offered to send me a copy.

so a big thanks to Kev 70 for his kindness. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, but it is really nice to be on a scene where people genuinely care about others and are willing to help total strangers.

Thanks Kev

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!