Grapevine Records

Blake H

Just a tip to save you losing your money/records.If you buy records from Grapevines web site, ask for recorded delivery. Standard postage is included in the price so it may get overlooked

Sent for the Barons of Soul 45 over a month ago and its a no show after ten days, contacted Grapevine and told to contact sorting office, in other words tuff tits :lol:

In the last 8 weeks I've had 6 45s from the US, 1 from New Zealand and ! from Germany also ordered one from Yorkshire, guess which one went missing??

BH :angry:

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

"I hate Yorkshire men, dont you Blake?.... Yes CJ!

Sorry to hear it Blake. I've been waiting 8 weeks for 2 x 45's from a Major US dealer. I emailed him yesterday (again) and was told "you're well aware that we misplaced these 45's. You'll have to be more patient!"

:angry:

Speak soon Buddy.

Sean

Social source share

"I hate Yorkshire men, dont you Blake?.... Yes CJ!

Sorry to hear it Blake. I've been waiting 8 weeks for 2 x 45's from a Major US dealer. I emailed him yesterday (again) and was told "you're well aware that we misplaced these 45's. You'll have to be more patient!"

:angry:

Speak soon Buddy.

Sean

Being born in Hampshire gives me a more rounded understanding of human frailty :lol:

BH

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert