Soulsourcer`s Confession Session

When i where a youth,records like this where the big thing,is there no place on the north`n`soul scene for this anymore?,if not why not?,i`d dance to it :yes: ,one day i`ll fukc somebody`s weekend up,and bang it on,in the middle of one of me sets, :thumbsup: well it aint tailor made or owt` is it?.

What do you like,maybe you shouldnt?,maybe add a mp3 so we can all have a laugh. :thumbsup:

Your clip will be here in a mo` maybe. :thumbsup:

Social source share

• Replies 41
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

very occaisionally everyone needs a tune to make them feel 15 again :thumbsup:

I would definately slip it into your next set, just to watch everyones reaction :thumbsup: But not if I just so happen to be there.....

Social source share

When i where a youth,records like this where the big thing,is there no place on the north`n`soul scene for this anymore?,if not why not?,i`d dance to it :yes: ,one day i`ll fukc somebody`s weekend up,and bang it on,in the middle of one of me sets, :thumbsup: well it aint tailor made or owt` is it?.

What do you like,maybe you shouldnt?,maybe add a mp3 so we can all have a laugh. :thumbsup:

Your clip will be here in a mo` maybe. :yes:

Recently someone did just that, middle of set, suddenly on the deck's goes "The mood Mosaic" :thumbsup:

Karen

Edited by sanquine
Social source share

Brian Hyland, Bobby Goldsbro' x 3, James Coit, 7 Dwarfs, Junior Campbell. Takes me back to Chris Kings spots at the KGB :thumbsup:

James Coit,pop,white,shite?........... :thumbsup:

Social source share

:thumbsup:

August and Deneen - We Go Together

Thats not a tune,its a warble, :thumbsup: do you really like this,Steve?.........tell you what tho`,that Vague geezer,the Nsoul nokcer would like this thread,bakcs up his silly arguement,no end :thumbsup:

No Ken, just what he played all the time..........mornin` Steve.

Edited by ken
Social source share

Go on Ken!

Ave it.

Make it 6am when we're all off our boxes though and can have a big singalong!

Just waiting for a booking from "Plinston" rifle range,should go down boss there. :thumbsup: mornin` Andy.

Social source share

the joker went wild

ahhhhh great memories of 1979 at the local youth club

and YES i danced to it and a great couple of breaks for the backdrops and spin out too. just need "Walkin up a one way street" and "love on a mountain top" then the TOP FLOOR FILLER ..

IRT EXPRESS....EAST SIDE WEST SIDE ALL AROUND THE TOWN...

AKA...save our city now...

I EVEN FELT LIKE "I was born in new york city"

no more soul than the ROLLING STONES but hey what a floor filler then.

haha what a wank reord but instant memories of youth

intoxicted Drug fuelled nights at St Kays...still the same now really

APART FROM THE MUSIC..

Edited by the gasher
Social source share

the joker went wild

ahhhhh great memories of 1979 at the local youth club

and YES i danced to it and a great couple of breaks for the backdrops and spin out too. just need "Walkin up a one way street" and "love on a mountain top" then the TOP FLOOR FILLER ..

IRT EXPRESS....EAST SIDE WEST SIDE ALL AROUND THE TOWN...

AKA...save our city now...

I EVEN FELT LIKE "I was born in new york city"

no more soul than the ROLLING STONES but hey what a floor filler then.

haha what a wank reord but instant memories of youth

intoxicted Drug fuelled nights at St Kays...still the same now really

APART FROM THE MUSIC..

You've still got IRT Express coz nobody wants to take it off you never mind buy it.. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Tubbs

Social source share

the shakey jakes - the Strange bro`s show - Sire US & Polydor UK

Played at recent Middleton nighter,in the big room,future duffer for you`re ear`s,got this for sale if anybody is nut`s enough to want it? bros.jpg(post-1986-1159876899_thumb.jpg...true`lly awefull. :thumbsup:

Edited by ken
Social source share

When i where a youth,records like this where the big thing,is there no place on the north`n`soul scene for this anymore?,if not why not?,i`d dance to it :thumbsup: ,one day i`ll fukc somebody`s weekend up,and bang it on,in the middle of one of me sets, :thumbsup: well it aint tailor made or owt` is it?.

What do you like,maybe you shouldnt?,maybe add a mp3 so we can all have a laugh. :yes:

Your clip will be here in a mo` maybe. :yes:

I like it :thumbsup: , (so that should put everyone else of it), not sure how it should be classified genre wise though :lol:

and yes you are mad :lol: but thats nothing to do with liking this record your just mad :lol:

QoFxx

Social source share

I like it :P , (so that should put everyone else of it), not sure how it should be classified genre wise though :D

and yes you are mad :P but thats nothing to do with liking this record your just mad :P

QoFxx

Bobby Goldsboro comin` soon as i find him :D got to add him to my sin-bin for N/soul.afternoon Chrissieo. :lol:

April Stevens - Wanting You.mp3 - -

right16x16.gif up16x16.gif

here ken

Cheers Mr Hound. :D

Edited by ken
Social source share

Tubbs we all know its your favourite record ever. :P

Can believe you keep pestering me to play it in every spot

Im sick of telling you to F off

go buy your own copy..

:P:D

You've still got IRT Express coz nobody wants to take it off you never mind buy it.. :lol::P

Tubbs

Social source share

Guest bleusuperb

Have a small mp3 player that I carry around, holds around 300 tunes which I change every so often, 299 of them are norhern and 1 of them definately ain,t.

I present, The Kit Kats... Better than me.

All white mid American group, Sounds like it was recorded in a garage, production value nil, soulful content...none, but hey, I love it.

I will now log off and return in a few weeks.

Did not post as a clip as It is not really suited to the current library???????

Better_Than_Me___Kit_Kats.mp3

Social source share

Have a small mp3 player that I carry around, holds around 300 tunes which I change every so often, 299 of them are norhern and 1 of them definately ain,t.

I present, The Kit Kats... Better than me.

All white mid American group, Sounds like it was recorded in a garage, production value nil, soulful content...none, but hey, I love it.

I will now log off and return in a few weeks.

Did not post as a clip as It is not really suited to the current library???????

errrrrrrr catchy :P not sure :thumbsup: , your description was pretty accurate, :thumbsup: but everyone knows I like 60s pop stuff (or sh*te as some call it)so if I like it everyone else will probably give it a wide birth :lol:

QoFxx

Social source share

Funny you should mention that, just won one of those on ebay...awesome UK demo for just the right side of fifty quid :P All together now - "pa-pow, pa pa pa pa pa pow..."

Awesome UK demo of this???? :P right side of 50p more like. :shades:

Social source share

Guest WPaulVanDyk

Reminds me of Jonah here who has played in skip stuarts 100% soultown a song called The More I See - Chris Montez which i am like that's Easy Listning not soul.

Social source share

Awesome UK demo of this???? :P right side of 50p more like. :P

Come on Kenny admit it, it is brill' though in'it? takes me right back :shades: , I've got it on a UK Columbia bootleg :P , now that's got to be a 50 pencer!!

Social source share

Come on Kenny admit it, it is brill' though in'it? takes me right back :shades: , I've got it on a UK Columbia bootleg :P , now that's got to be a 50 pencer!!

No way Del,never as and never will be any sort of soul,-50p if you ask me :P great to see you down/up?,the Smoke the other week,you looked well,only whats happend to the hat?.

Social source share

No way Del,never as and never will be any sort of soul,-50p if you ask me :lol: great to see you down/up?,the Smoke the other week,you looked well,only whats happend to the hat?.

Funny you should say that Kenny a few other people did too, didn't think anyone would notice :thumbsup: , must have been the glare ranting_1.gif .

There's a nip in the air now so it'll be firmly in place next time, which I hope is sometime soon, good to see you too.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert