Recommended vinyl carver??

Ik001

1 hour ago, ik001 said:

Many thanks for the info. everyone. May try the Timmion depends on price.

Ian

Timmion a little bit more expensive, was 33 euros for two sides but as I said the quality is far better.   I've used Timmion and vinyl carvers and would never go back to carvers since using Timmion.

Edited by chalky
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

25 minutes ago, chalky said:

Timmion a little bit more expensive, was 33 euros for two sides but as I said the equality is far better.   I've used Timmion and vinyl carvers and would never go back to carvers since using Timmion.

Hi chalky can you have just one or do you need to order a minimum quantity thanx jazz 

Social source share

5 minutes ago, jazz said:

Hi chalky can you have just one or do you need to order a minimum quantity thanx jazz 

Just one is fine....sometimes there might be a delay, depends on how use Timmion (the label itself) are.  More often than not I've had the disc back within a week.  You can ask Jukka for a quick turnaround and he will do what he can for you.

Social source share

10 hours ago, Benji said:

I'm sure Chalky means they haven't deteriorated at all :wink:

In my opinion acetates wearing more quickly is just urban myth with today's modern cartridges/needles.

I did mean haven't. I don't think they are they type of acetate of old, same material etc.  Doubt they are they probably use more modern materials, these are very resilient.

I agree with you too about the urban myth regarding acetates wearing after a few plays. Some DJ's have been playing ones they own for 20/30 years.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!